You need real work from home jobs; you can find remote jobs now. In many cases it’s simpler than getting in-person jobs.
This guide will show you:
- 10 great legitimate work-from-home jobs, organized by skill set.
- The best job site to find online jobs and home-based jobs yourself.
Teaching Jobs from Home
Have you got teaching skills? Or can you get some? Then you can make good money in teacher work-from-home jobs. Earn up to N150, 000 monthly as a part time tutor.
Sites: Udemy, Skillshare, ProTeach
Sign up now – brainmarts.com
Computer Science Jobs
Computer science has the most money and fastest growing list of work-from-home jobs.
Sites: Fiver , Upwork
- Designer. This is a catchall for any of the work-at-home jobs below.
- UX Designer & UI Developer. Design the user experience or interface for sites and apps. You’ll need to hunt to find remote positions.
- SQL Developer. Use code to manipulate the data that drives our online world. Big money and plenty of remote openings.
- Data Entry. If you can type blazingly fast on QWERTY and 10-Key, this may be your destination.
- Computer Programmer. If you can code like nobody’s business, maybe coding is your business.
Artistic Work from Home Jobs
Got talent? Awesome! Use your passion to feed your heart and wallet. Upload your works online, get a portfolio and present your works.
Sites: 99 Designs., Airbnb, Journalism Jobs, Behance, Production Hub.
- Graphic Designer. Can you make phenomenal designs, it be Logo’s, Flyers, Banners, Brochures, Business Cards and so on. Knowledge of Adobe suite might be required.
- Video Editor. Montage your way into high profits, Make Videos for clients for YouTube, and other platforms and get paid big!
- Musician. Rema, Teni Askamaya, Davido. You could be next, maybe minus the fame and fortune. Find jobs with marketing agencies and talent firms.
- Computer Animator. Don’t expect to find dozens of these work-from-home jobs in jobs sites. You’ll need next-level networking skills.
- Photographer. You’ll find tons of home-based jobs in photography online, just make sure you have a portfolio.
Writing Jobs Online
Got skills with a keyboard? Do research? Come up with ideas? You can work from home and make a decent living. You will have to work hard, research, write lots and lots, phew!
I make a lot monthly, working from home as a writer. The catch? It’s hard to find good remote writer jobs. You need to hunt.
Site: Fiverr , Contena, Blogging Pro, Freelance Writing
If you’re not camera shy and you are good with a video camera, YouTube might be the right platform for you. Choose a niche you want to make videos on and get started, but make sure it’s a topic that will interest a good audience of people.
You don’t need to have professional equipment or a proper setup to record videos; a mid-range smartphone with a good camera will do the job. You need to create a YouTube channel where your videos can be seen.
How to Make Money on YouTube
- Step 1: Setup and build your YouTube channel
- Step 2: Add content
- Step 3: Build an audience
- Step 4: Monetize your videos
- Step 5: Get at least 4,000 watch hours to start earning money.
- Step 6: Set up Google Ad-sense
- Step 7: Check your analytics
- Step 8: Market your videos elsewhere
- Step 9: Become a YouTube partner
- Step 10: Increase your YouTube revenue with affiliate marketing
Social Media Consultant.
There are a lot of organizations who need someone to manage their social media accounts, and some may even want you to completely develop a social media strategy for them.
Blogging is inexpensive and easy to start doing. It could be as simple as you just writing about your favorite music or food, and eventually, you can start generating money from your site. Just keep in mind that you need to pay patient when it comes to cashing in on your blog. If this is something you want to pursue.
For those unfamiliar with affiliate marketing, it’s simply referral marketing where you earn a commission. Let’s say that you have a website and refer a product on Jumia. When the visitor clicks the affiliate link and buys the book, jumia will pay you a percentage of the sale. People love affiliate marketing because they can start earning money passively with few startup costs.
Set up a business account on Instagram now and offer a demanding service or products to people, it could be shoes, clothes, cosmetics, phones and gadgets and so on.
There are over 1 billion active users on Instagram and 500 million users clocked in every single day , rather than post your beautiful faces and elegant outfits, why don’t you start up now and offer services and products to people out there.
If you have a knack for fixing things, like phones, cars or computers, then consider launching your own repair business. It probably doesn’t cost more than a little marketing to get started since you probably already have the tools and resources.