WAEC GCE Form 2019 for Second Series(August/September) starting date, Price, Registration Portal Closing Date, Timetable, WAEC GCE Syllabus and everything about WAEC GCE 2019 will be provided here.
The registration form for WAEC GCE 2019 (second series) is out. Here students will get to know everything about the WAEC GCE 2019 Registration form which is going to hold by August/September 2019. The fees, Exam timetable and where to buy WAEC GCE 2019 registration forms will also be provided here.
The registration for WAEC GCE 2019 exams will commence on Monday May 27, 2019 and end on Friday July 19,2019.
The WAEC GCE Closing date may not be extended therefore candidates are advised within the period given for the sales of WAEC GCE 2019 registration Form.
WAEC Registration, Exam and Result Calendar
- WAEC GCE First Series Registration: October to December; Examination: January/February and Release of Results: March.
- WAEC GCE Second Series Registration: May to July; Examination: August/September and Release of Results: November.
- WAEC SSCE registration: February to March; Examination: April/May and Release of Result; July.
To know about WAEC exams, result collection and more read this frequently asked questions regarding WAEC.
WAEC GCE Past Question and Answers
Do you need current past question and answers that can help you study for your WAEC GCE Aug/Sept exam?, If you do. i will recommend you download my WAEC GCE past question and answers application that has thousands of WAEC GCE question and answers. However this past question application is not free, it cost just N1,000 – To download the WAEC GCE past question and answers application – CLICK HERE
WAEC PDF Syllabus for all Subjects
WAEC Syllabus in PDF format for all subjects is available online. Download WAEC Syllabus now. The WAEC syllabus contains all necessary subject study guide needed to pass your exams.
How to Register for WAEC GCE 2019
WAEC GCE Template 2019
When registering for WAEC GCE 2019, it is important you use a WAEC GCE Template (Blank registration form).
The WAEC GCE Template is a blank registration form which candidates can use to fill their required details. The WAEC GCE Template (Blank registration form) helps to avoid mistakes during online registration.
To begin, you can now download the WAEC Template(Blank registration form).
APPLICATION FOR WAEC GCE 2019 REGISTRATION
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2019 – Second Series are hereby informed that the registration will be online.
After obtaining the WAEC GCE 2019 Registration PIN. candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration. Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
Intending candidates for the examination are, therefore, strongly advised to visit the link –www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
They are also to print the admission notice/photo card as evidence of successful registration. This will serve as their photo card during the examination. The result checker PIN will also be on the photo card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
Where to Buy Registration PIN WASSCE for Private Candidate
The cost of WAEC GCE registration is PIN Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13,950). The WAEC GCE Registration PIN is available for purchase at branches of the banks below;
- Access Bank
- First Bank of Nig.
- Sterling Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Diamond Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- Skye Bank
- Union Bank of Nigeria
- Ecobank Ltd
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- United Bank for Africa
- Fidelity Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Unity Bank
- WEMA Bank
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
WAEC GCE 2019 Examination Town and Venue
List of Approved Subject in new WASSCE 2019 (Private Candidate) Diet
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FURTHER MATHEMATICS
- GENERAL MATHEMATICS
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- CIVIC EDUCATION
CANDIDATES WITH DISABILITIES AND IMPAIRMENT
Candidates with disabilities /impairment will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities /impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
WALK-IN WAEC GCE 2019 CANDIDATES
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates” provided they register not less than twenty four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates” fee is Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25.000.00) only.
(1) Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
(2) Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
(3) Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
(4) Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
(5) Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC’s website ( ) using their registration PIN.
(6) All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall.
(7) The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
(8) Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
(9) Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and /or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her entire results cancelled.
(10) All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate
voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
(11) Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
(12) Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
Download WAEC GCE Second Series 2019 Timetable
WAEC GCE 2019 Syllabus
WAEC GCE 2019 Syllabus contains all the secondary school curriculum which is you need to prepare for WAEC and NECO GCE exam. If you want to pass your WAEC GCE exams i suggest you download the WAEC GCE Past Question and answer application by clicking here and also get the WAEC GCE 2019 Syllabus.
WAEC GCE EXPO Whatsapp Group
If you are searching for a WAEC GCE expo whatsapp group link i strongly advises against doing this because joining an expo whatsapp group will only expose you to fraudsters that will deceive and scam you of your hard earned money.
WAEC GCE expo whatsapp group and even centers do exists and the aim of these groups is to assist students pass their examination by any means possible.
WAEC GCE expo whatsapp groups and centers may charge as high as N30,000 to offer assistance to lazy students who are hoping to cut corners and cheat to pass their exams. The students who patronize the owners of these expo group as often referred to as special candidates while the centers are called special centers.
WAEC 2019 Result Release Date(SSCE, 1st, 2nd Series)
Many students who registered for JAMB with awaiting results have been asking “When does WAEC GCE results normally come out“, “When is WAEC GCE 2019 Result going to be released“, the new WAEC GCE 2019 results release dates has been announced by the WAEC spokesman.
According to WAEC, the board will release the WAEC result 45days after the exams. Read more on How to Check WAEC Result.