The NYSC has officially announced that 2016 Batch B (stream 1 )Corp members will be passing out on Thursday November 2nd 2017. NYSC said the passing out activities would be ”low-keyed with the distribution of certificate of National service to deserving Corp members taking place at the local government level.”
Latest News on NYSC 2017 Batch B (Stream 1) Mobilization
Below are some vital information which prospective corps members will find help;
1. Requirements For Registration Of Nigerian Foreign-Trained Graduates – Click Here
2. Prospective Corps Member (PCM) Registration Biometric Requirements – Read Here
NYSC 2017 REG. Guidelines & Websites for Fresh Registration, Re-mobilization & Re-Validation
In this is post, I will listing out some very important registration guidelines which prospective corp members should take note of;
To register, re-mobilize or re-validate, visit either of the NYSC registration portal listed below;
Then follow the instruction carefully, also take note of the instruction below;
1. Make you use an active phone number. The mobile number registered will be used by NYSC to contact you via text message.
2. Make sure you used a valid email address. A confirmation mail will be sent to verify your mail. Also check your spam folder for the NYSC confirmation mail if you don’t get it in your inbox. Your green card will also be sent to your email.
3. Do your registration yourself or make sure you cross-check your details if you are going to be assisted by the café operator.
NYSC 2017 Batch B Timtable
If you are preparing for NYSC orientation there are some very important items which prospective corps members shouldn’t forget to pack when going for the mandatory 3 weeks orientation at their NYSC camps. Although some of these items can also be gotten at camps and some are not but its more economical to get them before you get to camp because items sold at the Mami market are VERY expensive. Read Items You MUST Take to Camp
5. How to Print NYSC Call Up Letter
To learn how to login NYSC portal and print your 2017 Batch B(Stream 1 ans 2) call up letter.