What is N-Power
N-Power is a job creation and empowerment initiative of the Social Investment Programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. N-Power and is designed to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become solution providers in their communities and to become players in the domestic and global markets.
NPower Teach is divided into 2 categories;
i. N-Power Teach Application Guide and Requirements
N-Power Teach Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. N-Power Teach Volunteers will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria.
They will not replace the current teachers, but will work as support teachers across Nigeria, assisting with teaching, school management and other functions within the schools. Where possible, they will also assist in taking basic education to children in marginalised communities.
N-Power Teach is open to all graduates. However, graduates that have majored in education (either at NCE or B.SC level) are encouraged to apply.
ii. N-Power Teach (STEM) – Application Guide and Requirements
N-Power Teach (STEM) is a component of the N-Power Teach programme. Through this programme, young graduates with the skills and interest in computer programming and other related fields will assist in the implementation of the Federal Government’s STEM Programme for primary and secondary schools. Post-tertiary qualification in any of the following courses • Information Systems or similar courses Preferred Skills/Experiences • Computer Graphics Design • Computer Generated Images Development
• Database Management
NPower Teach Test Portal, Check Result and Pre-Selection List
Candidate who successfully register for NPower recruitment will have login into the npower portal to take an online assessment test and check their result. The link to login will be posted here when released.
* What are the Categories of Job Creation and Empowerment Programmes on N-Power? Programmes are categorized into Graduate and Non-Graduate; * What are the Documents required for N-Power Registration?
Your BVN will be required along with scanned passport, BSC or HND and NYSC certificate. These will all be uploaded to the portal.
* What if I cannot upload document to N-Power Registration Site ? If your documents cannot be uploaded because of the size you can scan and send via email to [email protected] . You can also edit your passport size to 45mm by 35mm by following the instructions below; Open the passport with paint application, click CONTROL W on your keyboard, you will see option of resize by percentage or pixel, click on pixel, change the number in horizontal to 132, vertical to 170, click ok and save the new size, you are good to go. Note that If the box is not allowing you to input the number, untick the box that have *maintain aspect ratio*, input the 132 and 170 then save. * What kind of Assessment Questions will be asked?
N Power Assessment question will include personal question and also question related to Quantitative Reasoning, English and General Knowledge.
* How will an Applicant Know if He/She Was Shortlisted? If the applicants BVN matches his/her application, the applicant will be contacted to write the assessment test. * Can I Take N-Power Test on my Phone and other Mobile devices? Yes!, Applicant are permitted to take N-Power assessment test on their data-enabled smartphones. * What Steps to Write Online Assessment Test?
If you were contacted via SMS, You will need your Phone Number and BVN to login.
* What are the available positions for N-Teach? 2. Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst 3. Education Consultant, Associate, 5. Education Services Manager
8. Social services analyst
* How can i contact N-Power for details and more technical Assistance? You can contact N-Power via Email on [email protected] or via their Twitter Page on @npower_ng