The 2019 Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment has officially commenced and the registration portal is open for all eligible applicants. Here applicants will get details on how to apply for 2019 Nigerian Customs Recruitment.
Applicants for the 2019 Nigerian Customs Recruitment should note that application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE. NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE will NEVER request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process.
The following positions at the Nigeria Customs Service are vacant;
- Superintendent Cadre – The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Inspectorate Cadre – Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Assistant Cadre – The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
The requirements are categorized into General requirements and Academic requirements;
General entry requirements for 2019 Nigeria Customs Service requirements
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Must not less than 18 years of age or more than 35 years
- Must not be less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- You must Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres
- Must also be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service
- Must not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability
- You must be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- You must be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
Academic Qualifications for 2019 Nigeria Customs Service;
A: Applicants must posses West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects;
Can applicants with medical issues apply?
The Nigerian Custom Service will NOT process applications from individuals with medical issues such as;
Sight problem; Hearing difficulties; Previous major orthopedic operation; Flat foot; Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability; Pregnant women
NCS Application Portal and Deadline
To access the Nigerian Custom Service recruitment form, applicants have to visit the application portal on vacancy.customs.gov.ng, Applicants are to ensure they posses a valid email address and phone number. The NCS portal will be opened for 32,000 applicants on the 17th of April 2019. The application for NCS is expected to last for only 3 weeks.
How can I contact Nigeria Customs Support service?
For more information contact [email protected] via email