The 2018 NYSC registration commences on the 26th of March 2018. As directed by NYSC, all PCMs are now to make payments using REMITA. This post will explain how to pay for NYSC registration using Remita via Bank and NYSC portal using your debit card.
PCM inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in Registering online. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail
Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
NYSC: How to Change Date of Birth | Course of Study
It has been noticed that most prospective corp members have issues with Date of Birth, Change of Course and making payment during their NYSC registration. In this post, I will be giving solutions to these problems;
How to Fix NYSC Date of Birth issues.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) information of PCM’s will now be used to resolve Date of Birth errors in 2018 Batch ‘A’ registration.
1. To begin, login into your NYSC account, CLICK HERE
2. Then click on the “Date of Birth”
3. Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
4. Click on Verify button
5. Click SUBMIT
Procedures for Correction of Course of Study
1. Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
2. Select Course of Study; and Click SUBMIT
Hit Share if you think this Information was Helpful.