The National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) May-June 2018 examination timetable have been released.
This post will provide a download link to a PDF and XLS version of the NABTEB 2018 timetable and useful information on the A-Level exams.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
- Entries that do not conform with the Board’s regulations would be rejected.
- The Board will ensure that examinations take place as provided on the TimeTable at various centres. However, changes if any, will be communicated to candidates through the mass media or through their centres. Candidates are strongly advised to check for such vital information at their centres/NABTEB Web-site at least 3 days before the commencement of the examinations.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel or withhold the results of any candidate in whole or in part for reasons connected with examination malpractice and irregularities.
- The Board shall relieve its employees or agents from all responsibilities, for any injury, delay, loss or damage however caused and of whatever kind, arising/resulting directly or indirectly from any action, neglect or default on their part while acting in the course of or connection with the Board’s Examinations.
- The Board may reject the scripts of any candidate in any paper for which the candidate has not been duly registered.
- Only three (3) changes would be allowed for trades/subjects after Registration. However, no change would be allowed for Bio-data entries.
MATERIALS ALLOWED FOR THE EXAMINATIONS
- All candidates are required to supply their own pen, pencil, eraser, ink, ruler, and mathematical set.
- Drawing Materials: Candidates are required to provide their own drawing board, Tee-square, metric scale ruler and other drawing instruments. They are also allowed to use slide rules during the examination if the need arises.
- The use of simple, non-programmable, noiseless and cordless calculator is allowed.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination Hall with GSM Hand-set and other electronic gadgets.