The NYSC has announced that certificate and document verification is now mandatory for all foreign trained Nigerian graduates who wish to be mobilized for service.
According to the NYSC, the new strategy of verification of foreign trained graduates will commence from 2019 Batch “B” stream two service year.
How to do Certificate and Document Verification for NYSC Mobilization
Foreign trained Nigerian graduates can successfully verify their certificate and document at the NYSC state secretariat. The NYSC management has earmarked one center in each of the six geo-political zones.
NYSC Document Verification Centers
- Lagos State – NYSC Secretariat, Old Census Office, Baba Animasahun Street, Surulere, Lagos.
- Enugu State – NYSC Secretariat, 2, Abakaliki Road, GRA, Enugu.
- Rivers State – NYSC Secretariat, 40, Ikwere Road, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Bauchi State – NYSC Secretariat, Turaki Abdu Road, Fadamar Mada, Bauchi.
- Kano State – NYSC Secretariat, Gwarzo Road, Kano.
- FCT (Abuja) – NYSC Secretariat, Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja.
Foreign trained graduates may choose to present themselves at any of the verification centers nearest or most convenient for them.
Documents required for Verification
Foreign trained Nigerian graduates should present the original copies of the documents listed below;
- Travel Documents
- Evaluation Letters from Ministry of Education
- Residence Permit(Where Applicable)
The verification exercise will last of four days starting from Tuesday 6th to Saturday 10th August,2019.
All persons who were exempted from service and those whose mode of study was part-time should also present themselves with their
credentials for physical verification.