Are you doctors or pharmacist currently preparing for the next NYSC mobilization, You will be glad to know that doctors and pharmacist earn higher salaries than other corpers. If you are wondering why medical graduates earn a higher salaries than other youth corpers, this is because they spend more years in school, coupled with the fact that their course is very demanding.
It also important to note that the salaries varies in all states and doctors are paid more than pharmacist, nurses and other medical graduates. The NYSC recently announced that FG is considering increasing NYSC corpers allowance very soon, hopefully this will be done before the end of the 2019.
Salaries Paid to Corper Doctors and Pharmacist.
Here is how much NYSC pays doctors and pharmacist,
1.Amount with *means the institution does not pay regularly
2.Amount with¥ means Payment at end of service year
3.More input is needed in compiling a list of how much they pay corper doctors. I believe the information will be beneficial in a way to the medical community. Thanks
4. It has not been confirmed yet but states like Kebbi, Kano, Kaduna, Delta, Akwa ibom, Kogi, Osun, Lagos have decided to stop the payment of allowance to corpers
1. Akwa ibom state (state 31k, TH 75k)
2. Bayelsa state (state ¥75k. fmc 89k )
3. Delta state (state ¥82k fmc 70k)
4. Borno state (state 100, neuropsych 120, TH 170)
5. Kwara state ( state 44k*, UITH 60K)
6. Ebonyi state (state 15k for doctors) (5k for pharmacist)
7. Anambra state(state 45k TH 35k)
8. Oyo state( state 69k)
9. kwara state (state *44k,, TH 60k)
10. Ondo state( FMC 90K, FUTA 100K, HMB *91,300K)
11. kano (HMB 66k)
12. Gombe(state *65k, Federal university clinic 103)
13. Ekiti (state 65k TH 65k)
14. Benue (TH 65k, police clinic mkd 72k, BSUC ¥50k)
15. THE FORCE (Navy 40k, airforce 50k, army 45k)
16. Imo State ( imo state poly 50k, Nekede poly 60k, Alvan Ikoku Ceo 60k, State facilities *40k)
17. Lagos state (Icda *25-45k, Fmc 75k)
18. Kogi ( state*41k, FMC 87K, Police clinic 7OK, Ajaokuta steel 105k, state specialist *105k)
19. Ogun ( fmc abk 77k, high court clinic 54,382, st Joseph hospital 60/70k)
20. Jigawa( state 26800, dutse GH 40k, TH 45k, government clinic 28k, college of education 85k,Gumel GH 30k )
21. Kaduna (state 78-83k, NDA 80k, DSS 70k,NMS 113K, JAJI 80K, State poly 98K)
22. Sokoto ( state 50k, Barrack 72k)
This is how much NYSC pays doctors according to states they are posted to. This list will be updated with more information over time. If you know more kindly share it by leaving a comment below.