NYSC 2019 Batch A Registration timetable is Out. The Online Registration of graduates for mobilization and the printing of NYSC callup letter commence in March 2019.
“When will nysc batch a 2019 go to camp” and “When is the Next Batch for NYSC 2019”, these are some of the frequently asked questions by NYSC 2019 batch A prospective corp members(pcm).
NYSC 2019 Batch A Camp Date
The 2019 Batch “A” Orientation Course commences on Wednesday 27th March, 2019 to Tuesday 16th April, 2019.
The official NYSC timetable for mobilization of 2019 Batch A (stream 1) prospective corps members is out. This post will provide full details on the NYSC 2019 Batch A timetable.
|1||Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members.||4th Feb – 10th March 2019|
|2||Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||1st Feb – 9th March 2019|
|3||Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||4th Feb – 15th March 2019|
|4||Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates||4th – 19th March 2019|
|5||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.||4th – 19th March 2019|
|6||Action by ICT Department||19th – 22nd March 2019|
|7||Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs||21st – 25th March 2019|
|8||Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions||21st – 25th March 2019|
|9||Commencement of 2019 Batch “A” Orientation Course||27th March, 2019 to 16th April, 2019|
When is the Next Batch for NYSC 2019
The NYSC 2019 Batch A Timetable has been released, According to the Timetable, the Online registration of Foreign and Locally trained Nigerian graduates for Batch A 2019 mobilization will starts from Monday 4th March to Tuesday 19th March 2019 while the date for callup letter print is from 21st to 25th March 2019.
NYSC Registration Guidelines
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration.
1. NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2019”
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4.The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “C” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Do not thumb print by proxy.
6. Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard.
7. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
8. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
9. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
Read more – NYSC Registration Guidelines.
Batch A 2019 Call-Up Letter Printing Date
The Notification and printing of NYSC 2019 Batch A Call Up Letters Online and at corps producing institutions will commence from 20th March 2019 – 25th March 2019.
It is advised that all prospective corps members (PCM) who weren’t able to meet up with the deadline of the previous online registration should ensure their institutions have submitted their details to NYSC for Mobilization by checking the NYSC Senate List.
PCMs should also check the JAMB Matriculation List to make sure they are eligible for the next NYSC mobilization.
JAMB recently introduced a new policy that will deny graduates mobilization for the mandatory NYSC scheme if their names are not on the JAMB Matriculation List.
According to reports the new policy going to implemented in coming NYSC Mobilization therefore it is advised that all graduates who intend to be mobilized for NYSC should login into JAMB Mobilization List Portal to check if their name and details are on the JAMB Mobilization Portal.
This page will be updated frequently with the latest NYSC 2019 Batch A registration and mobilization news. PCMs can also get the latest NYSC 2019 news by joining the NYSC Facebook group.
Here are answers to some of the frequently asked question on NYSC 2019 Mobilization;
How much is NYSC Registration Fee in Cyber Cafe?
NYSC registration isn’t really that complicated, before you could easily register online by yourself without visiting a cyber cafe but things got complicated with the introduction of bio-metric registration. NYSC registration requires bio-metric technology and this is why you need the service of a cyber cafe because the bio-metric device isn’t common and you may need technical assistance when using it.
Cyber Cafes usually charge N4500 for NYSC registration and printing on callup letters. The registration process is N1500 while the callup letter fee is N3000, that is a total amount of N4500. However this depends on your location. But the price is usually between N3000 – N5000.
You can read more – HERE
How to Check JAMB List for NYSC
It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list. Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognized as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions. By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one year National service shall be declined.
How to Check Name on JAMB Matriculation List Portal
To check your name on JAMB matriculation list portal,
- Login to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist
- Select your UTME year and enter your JAMB registration number
- Click Fetch my details
What to do if your name is not on jamb matriculation list
If you did not see your name on JAMB Matriculation list then you have to follow the instruction below;
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
How to Check NYSC Senate Approved List for 2019?
The NYSC senate approved list for Batch A 2019 is out. This is inform all prospective corps members that they can now check their names on NYSC senate approved mobilization on the nysc portal using the steps below;
How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List.
- Go to NYSC Senate / Academic Board list portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx.
- Select your Institution.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
For more information on how to check for your name on NYSC Senate list – Click Here
Where to Get Medical Certificate Report with NMA Stamp
Prospective corps members(PCMs) are to go to a general hospital or Military clinic to get a medical fitness certificate/report then demand for an NMA Stamp, it will be given to you.
Note that is compulsory for all NYSC medical certificate of fitness/report be affixed with NMA stamp because without an NMA Stamp your medical fitness certificate or report will be rejected in the NYSC camp.
How to Print NYSC Call Up Letter
The question on the mind of many prospective corps members are ” is nysc call up letter for batch a 2019 ready” and “when is nysc call up letter coming out for batch a 2019“. PCMs can check the NYSC timetable to know when to start printing thier call up letter.
Also learn How to Print NYSC Call up Letter.
Which State has the Best NYSC Orientation Camp
According information from corps members, the best NYSC orientation camps are Lagos, Abuja. Akwa-Ibom. Kano. Enugu. Osun. Katsina. Kwara.
To view a contact address of all NYSC orientation camps across all state in Nigeria – Click Here
Items You Shouldn’t forget to take it NYSC Camp
If you are preparing for NYSC orientation there are some very important items which prospective corps members shouldn’t forget to pack when going for the mandatory 3 weeks orientation at their NYSC camps
Items to take to orientation camp;
- Documents(Green Card etc) and Photocopies (make copies)
- Call-up letter (Do NOT Laminate)
- Statement of Result/transcript (Do NOT Laminate)
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Do NOT Laminate)
- School ID card
- Passport photographs
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from government or military hospital
- Student from foreign universities(Benin Republic and Ghana etc) where accreditation is in doubt, must have their letter of evaluation.
- WAEC or NECO SSCE Certificate
- Your BVN
To view a full list of items to take to NYSC orientation camp – Click Here
Things that Happen in NYSC Camp
- Do you know, you will wake-up every day by 4.20am for morning meditation and stand on parade ground from 6.am to 8.15am which is 3hours 15min every morning and evening for parade / drilling for 21 days of your camping. Army will be your friend at that time.
- Do you know, Lectures didn’t end in school, you will have 5hours lectures which some will be very boring at time, but you must attend by force… If you sleep; people will be walking around to wake you up.
These are some of the activities in NYSC Camp, Read more about What to expect at NYSC Camp.
Punishment for Missing NYSC Clearance
The aim of the monthly clearance is to prove the corps member has performed his/her duties at their respective place of primary assignment (PPA). This is done by submitting a PPA clearance letter from your employer to your NYSC LGI who will now acknowledge this clearing the corps member via the newly implement bio-metric clearance system. See what can happen when you miss NYSC monthly clearance.
How to Check Monthly LGA Clearance Status
Corps members can now check their monthly clearance status online via the NYSC portal. The NYSC management recently included this new feature for corpers to verify their monthly LGA clearance status in order to avoid complications which may lead to corps members being penalized and given an extension of the programme.
Read a complete guide on how to check NYSC Clearance Status.
How to Apply for NYSC Leave
Every Corps member is entitle to a maximum of two-week leave through out his/her service year duration. However the application must be submitted properly and then granted by the PPA Employer and NYSC management. This post will discuss on how to write an NYSC Leave Letter.
Read on How to Write NYSC Leave Letter after Orientation Camp.