According to the NPower latest news today, below are processes that qualifies an onboarded N-Power beneficiary for payments according to the scheme;
What is Onboarded in NPower
Onboarded means you were pre-selected successfully at physical verification and logged in to input account details, photo ID and were onboarded before the deadline.
To be enrolled for payment, a beneficiary must have gone through the following steps;
- You must have been deployed by your state to place of primary assignment (PPA).
- You must have resumed at your Place of Primary Assignment.
- You must have uploaded a signed letter by the Head of your PPA on your portal that states that you have resumed.
- Deployment Schedule must have been sent by your state to the N-Power team in Abuja.
- Validation and confirmation of your deployment to your PPA (Matching your uploaded letter to the state deployment schedule).
- Then you can expect payment.
N-Power is a job creation and empowerment programme initiative of the National Social Investment Programme(NSIP) of the Federal Government of Nigeria.