The 2019 N-POWER BUILD Vocational training & Apprenticeship recruitment portal and details on NPower build programme will be provided here for prospective applicants.
The NPower Build Recruitment was initial plan to commence in November 2018 but was later postponed. The new date for the NPower Build Recruitment will be announced in later in 2019.
Below is official announcement;
Good morning, We realize that many have been waiting on information on the N-Power Build.We apologize. Please note that the portal will NOW open within a few weeks. We will communicate proper details shortly
The NPower Build recruitment and registration portal is npowerbuild.npvn.ng. Applicants can access the registration form via the NPower Build Portal when the N-Build recruitment officially commences.
Below are some vital information regarding NPower Build 2019 recruitment;
The duration of the programme is 12 months TRAINING
3 Months in-centre training and 9 months apprenticeship with partnering employers
Graduating trainees would earn an exit Tool box/Starter Kit at the completion of their in-centre training
If you have been asking questions like how much is npower build stipend/salary. N-Build Trainees will earn a monthly stipend of ₦10,000 for 12 months.
Documents Required for N-Build Registration
Below are the documents applicants must posses for the N-Build 2019 recruitment;
- Valid ID Card
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address of residence
Note that NPower will verify all documents provided by applicants and Applicants who fail to provided these documents will be disqualified.
NPower Build Rules
Below are NPower Build rules for all beneficiary;
- The programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months. (3 Months in-centre Training and 9 months apprenticeship).
- The Federal Government National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) has adequately provided all required training materials (consumables and tools) for each trainee.
- The beneficiaries will get a monthly stipend of ₦10,000 paid directly to their BVN validated account provided during Registration at the deployed Training Centre
- The programme will commence with basic orientation for all trainees participating trainee centres where beneficiaries will be deployed
- The in-centre training which will last for 3 months will commence January, 2019 (Exact dates will be communicated later).
- Our Trainees should expect the participating Training centres to make available to them, appropriate tools and training consumables already provided to the centres for the duration of the training.
- Where that is not the case, please whistle-blow using the appropriate media channels listed below: Facebook: NPowerNG, Twitter: @npower_ng, Instagram: @npower_ng, Call Centre Numbers: 09060000445, 09060000446, 09060000447, 09060000448, 09060000449.
- All trainees are also expected to sign the Tools Usage Policy during this period.
- Daily attendance at the training centers is compulsory!
- Trainees are expected to have at least 80% attendance to qualify for the apprenticeship stage (Those who fail to comply with the attendance demand will not be qualified to graduate unto the apprenticeship phase of the programme and also not earn the Toolbox/ Starter kit).
- During the 3 months in-centre training, all tools MUST be left at the respective training centres after each daily use.
- All trainees who are unqualified to proceed to the apprenticeship phase of the programme will be relieved of their tools.
- Trainees who qualify for the apprenticeship phase of the programme will be given their tool kits as an Exit package at NO COST
- PLEASE NOTE: As a beneficiary of the N-Power National Social Investment Programme (NSIP), you are not to participate in any other component of the N-Power Programme. Any attempt to do such will result in outright dismissal across all components!
About NPOWER Build
NPOWER Build is an accelerated training and certification programme for unemployed Nigerian Youths in order to build a new crop of highly competent and skilled workforce of technicians artisans and service professionals.
NPOWER Build is divided into 7 components, this includes;Automobile, Agric. Tech., Carpentry & Joinery, Electrical Installation, Hospitality, Masonry & Tiling, Plumbing & Pipe-fitting.
N-Power is a job creation and empowerment programme initiative of the National Social Investment Programme(NSIP) of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The N-Power Build is a Vocational training component of the N-Power National Social Investment Programme. This Sub component is dedicated to the training and certification of unemployed Nigerian Youths aimed at building highly competent and skilled workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.