The Nigerian Navy has released the list of all successful applicants who applied and wrote the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 Aptitude Test which was conducted on the 2nd of December 2017.
Download List of DSSC Course 25 Successful Candidates .PDF
Download the PDF list of Shortlisted candidates – Click Here
Nigerian Navy DSSC Screening Date and Venue
The next phase of the 2017 – 2018 recruitment is the interview for successful candidates which is scheduled to commence from the 15th – 23rd of December 2017.
All successful candidates are to the report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos State for the interview.
Documents and Materials required for DSSC Interview
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
(1) National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
(2) First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
(3) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(4) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(5) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(6) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(7) Certificate of Local Government of origin.
(cool Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
b. Writing materials.
c. Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.