Internet Banking and SMS, Mobile Banking is fasting revolutionizing the banking system in Nigeria. Bank Customers can now perform via tasks such as purchasing Airtime, checking account balance, transferring funds and even opening bank account right from your mobile, tablets or PC.
In this post, I will be listing the mobile money code for all Nigerian banks. These codes can be used to transfer money to the same bank and other banks.
To use these service, take note of the following;
1. You can only use this features with the mobile number associated with your bank account. 2. The minimum transfer limit is 1,000 Naira and a daily transfer limit of *20,000 Naira*. 3. You will be required to create a security PIN. Below are some other things you can do using these quick codes; Also Read: Code to purchase Airtime from your Bank Account.
Quick Code to Send Money from Unity Bank The code to transfer money from Unity Bank account is *389*215#, then follow the instructions. Unity bank customers are required to first submit a duly completed and signed application request form to any of the bank branches to activate their security PIN before they can make use of the services.
Access Bank USSD Mobile Transfer Code
Access bank mobile banking code is *901#, this service is called Banking Made Easy and It’s a 24/7, fast, convenient and secure service.
Keystone Bank USSD Mobile Transfer Code Keystone bank mobile banking code is *322*082#. To perform a transfer, simply dial *322*082# and follow the instructions.
Code Check Union Account Balance and Send Money
To transfer money from UNION Bank Account to Banks in Nigeria, Simply Dial *389*038# on your mobile phone and Follow the on-screen instruction. 1. To Learn How to Transfer Money from Phone using Zenith Bank – Click Here 2. GT Bank Code to Transfer Money from Phone – Click Here 3. Code to Transfer Money on Fidelity Bank – Click Here
4. Guide to send money via Phone on First Bank – Click Here
5. To Send Money from Wema Bank to other Accounts via Phone – Click Here
6. Skye Bank Mobile Transfer Code – Click Here
7. Code Check UBA Account Balance and Send Money – Click Here
8. Sterling Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer – Click Here
9. Stanbic IBTC bank Code to Transfer Money from Phone – Click Here
10. Diamond Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer – Click Here
11. Ecobank Nigeria Mobile Banking USSD Code – Click Here
12. How to use FCMB Fund Transfer Codes – Click Here