Details of the NECO 2019/2020 June/July Registration form and Starting dates for exams will be provided here for SSCE candidates. The deadline for NECO 2019 registration is likely to be around march 2019. Therefore candidates are advised to make preparation early.
The Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) Internal is the examination conducted for candidates in their final year of Senior Secondary School. This post will provide the latest NECO 2019 June/July examination updates on form fee, timetable, syllabus, Exam registration dates and deadline etc.
- Is NECO Registration Form 2019 Out
- When Will NECO 2019/2020 Registration Start
- How Much Is NECO Registration Form 2019
- How To Register For NECO 2019
- NECO 2019 Registration Closing Date
- NECO Timetable 2019 And When NECO Will Start
- How Many Subjects To Register For NECO 2019
Here you will find answers to these frequently asked question on NECO 2019;
This is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education. The SSCE is in two categories. One is for candidates in the third and final year of their senior secondary education and it is called SSCE Internal while the Second is SSCE External and is for candidates not in the School system, i.e. Private Candidates.
NECO 2019 Timetable and Exam Starting date
The 2019 JUNE/JULY SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (SSCE) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE is out. According to the timetable, the NECO 2019 SSCE exams will start form 20TH MAY TO 12TH JULY, 2019.
Download the NECO 2019 June/July Timetable.
NECO 2019 Registration Form Fee.
The new cost of registration forms for NECO exams is N9,850. This is the Mandatory fee Registration fee.
The following are the approved fees for the examination and other related items:
- Photo album – 1,350.00 Naira per pair – (Mandatory fee)
- Syllabus – 1,200.00 Naira per copy
- Four figure table – 200.00 Naira per copy
- Unviable centre fee – 40,000.00 Naira (for centres that registered less than 20 candidates)
- Late submission of 3rd Year CA fee – 20,000.00 Naira (applies when centres submit their CA3 after the window has closed)
NECO June/July (Internal) Examination Starting Date
The sales of Registration forms for NECO 2019 SSCE June/July Registration has commenced.
Schools (centres) are to register their candidates using the offline application before logging online to the NECO registration portal www.neco.gov.ng to effect payment of registration and other mandatory fees before uploading the candidates’ data.
The minimum number of subjects a candidate can sit for is eight while the maximum is nine.
Below are some useful information about NECO internal exams;The SSCE internal has seventy-six subjects which are grouped into the following six categories.
1. Compulsory Cross-Cutting Subjects
2. Science and Mathematics
5. Business Studies and
All Senior Secondary schools in the Federation present Candidates for the SSCE Internal.