NECO Token: How to Register, Buy and Check Results (SSCE, BECE and NCEE)
The National Examination Council (NECO) has announced a new method of checking SSCE, BECE and NCEE results online. Scratch cards will no longer be used to check SSCE, BECE or NCEE results, rather candidates will now be required to purchase NECO tokens and login into the new NECO result checker portal to view their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results online.
Here you will get a complete guide on how to Register on the the new NECO portal, amount of NECO tokens, How to purchase your NECO token and check SSCE, BECE or NCEE results.
What is NECO Token?
NECO Token are series of numbers that are used to check SSCE, BECE or NCEE results via the NECO result portal. NECO tokens can be purchased by candidates online via the new NECO Website ( www.neco.gov.ng ).
How to Buy NECO Token Online
- Register on the new NECO Result checker Portal – result.neco.gov.ng/register
Enter the required details an click register
NECO will send a confirmation email to email provided
Login to your mail and click on the activation link.
Steps to Purchase NECO token Online
- To buy NECO result checker Token, visit result.neco.gov.ng/login
- Enter your Details in Login Form and Click Login
- Click on Purchase Token
- Enter the number of Tokens and Click Pay Now
- You will then be redirected to REMITA to make payments for NECO Result Checker Tokens
A NECO Token cost N500. A token can only to be associated to one candidate’s unique exam number and each token cannot be used more than 5 times to view a candidate’s result.
How to Use NECO Token to Check SSCE, BECE or NCEE Result
- To check your Results online visit the NECO result checking portal on result.neco.gov.ng
- Enter your email year and Exam type
- Enter your Token Number and Registration Number
- Now click Check Result
By following all the instructions provided above, candidates can now easily purchase NECO token to check their SSCE, BECE, and NCEE results successfully online.