Update: Graduates are to use JAMB Matriculation List Checker Portal to verify their names, in order to the eligible for NYSC Mobilization. Read more HERE
Most Direct Entry candidates and prospective corp members often have difficulties during clearance and NYSC registration. Some of the challenges prospective corp members face during registration are;
– Change of Date of Birth
– Change of state/local government Area
– Correction of Name
– Sorry no admission is given yet
If you are experiencing any of these problems, then you will need to Regularize. This post will explain how you can do you JAMB Regularization yourself.
The purpose of regularization is to obtain a JAMB Registration Number and ensure that JAMB has your current admission details that tally with admission/registration record in NYSC or the school that offered you admission. Therefore it is now compulsory for all graduates to be cleared by JAMB to qualify for mobilization by the NYSC.
What is JAMB Regularization?
This simply means reconciliation of your OND/ND/NCE/HND admission between your institution and JAMB.
Who are to Regularize?
– Students admitted through Pre-Degree programme (PREP) without JAMB
Information (like 2003, 2004, etc set)
– Students admitted for ND programme without JAMB Information.
– Students admitted through JAMB but found no admission information on the JAMB website.
– All Students admitted through JAMB mode but with different admission information on JAMB website.
However if you check your JAMB admission status on JAMB website and you get wrong message, then you will also need to regularize.
JAMB REGULARIZATION PROCEDURE.
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up(New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the side bar
5. Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
13. Click Submit to complete your application
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
When is the Deadline for JAMB regularization
No date has been given yet but its advised that you act fast.