Recharging your MOJEC prepaid meter is very easy, In this post I will provide steps to guide you on how to load your MOJEC prepaid meter.
If you are still experience errors on your MOJEC prepaid meter, you should read my previous post on MOJEC prepaid meter error codes. You will get solutions to issues of link error on your MOJEC prepaid meter and other meter errors.
Recharging MOJEC Prepaid Meter
The MOJEC Micro-star Prepaid Electricity Meter is commonly used by Nigerian electricity DISCOs and this post will provide a guide on how to load MOJEC prepaid meter.
After your MOJEC prepaid meter has been successfully installed and programmed visit your electricity providers outlet closest to you or any online vending platform (e.g. Interswitch, Etranzact, unified payment) to purchase your token.
EKEDP customers can visit the nearest outlet to purchase your token. A twenty-digit pin will be generated and a bonus token (if eligible).
How Load MOJEC Prepaid Meters
There are two instances to loading your token on your prepaid meter
Step 1: If you have exhausted your unit:
• Ensure there is EKEDP power supply in the neighborhood.
• Confirm that the red led on your meter is on.
• Put OFF generator and inverter and switch the changeover to EKEDP Power Supply. (Note: There won’t be power supplied as you have exhausted the units on your meter).
• Insert new Duracell batteries in the space provided at the back of the keypad to power on the device. if the device does not come on, press 3 to power up the battery.
• Plug the keypad preferable to a wall socket used for your freezer or cooker (13Amps), and ensure the switch is on.
Step 2: If you still have units on your meter
• When there is EKEDP power supply in the apartment/shop, plug the Keypad to a wall socket. (Note: Socket proximity to the meter does not matter as well)
Switch on the wall socket to power on the Keypad.
Then load your 20 digits’ token
If you follow these steps listed above carefully, your MOJEC prepaid meter will be recharged successfully.