How to recharge IKEDC prepaid meter using tokens.
Here you will learn how to recharge IKEDC prepaid meter using tokens easily and also troubleshoot the problems experienced while loading IKEDC prepaid meter.
Distribution and installation of prepaid meters in Nigeria officially commenced nationwide under the MAP scheme from May 1st 2019. Customers of IKEDC have confirmed that payment and distribution of Ikeja electric prepaid meters has commenced in several business units in Lagos.
After field survey and payment is complete, electric meters will be installed at the customers residences in 10 working days.
If IKEDC has successfully installed your meter but you have difficulties in recharging your token, here you will learn how to load ikeja electric meter token.
How to Load Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter Token/Unit.
- Visit a vendor to purchase your IKEDC Prepaid Meter Token. See Where to Buy Prepaid Meter Units Online.
- Ensure you enter the correct meter number at the point of purchase.
- When you get home, make sure your UIU Box is connecting to the prepaid meter.
- Make sure the power source is from Ikeja Electric.
- Enter the token and load it in right format.
These are the steps to recharge your IKEDC prepaid meter easily. Follow the instruction and guidelines carefully to avoid having any issues.
To can check your balance on an IKEDC EDMI prepaid meter, press 37 on the UIU Box, then press Enter. The remaining units on your meter will be displayed on the UIU box.
- How to Get the Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter Application Form
- How to Activate Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter
- IKEDC Prepaid Meter Application Guide and Stages