Many prospective Kogi state University(KSU) students have been asking questions such as “is Kogi state University 2019/2020 cut off mark out” and “what is Kogi state University(KSU) Post UTME departmental cut off for 2019/2020 “. Here you will get a list of courses offered in KSU and their departmental cut off marks for admission.
Kogi state University 2019-2020 departmental cut off mark has been officially released. This post will provide Kogi state University Cut off marks for all academic programmes offered in the university. Below is a full list of Kogi state University Departmental cut off marks for all science, engineering, art and business courses.
KSU JAMB and Departmental Cut off Marks for 2019/2020
KSU JAMB Cut off Mark
The KSU JAMB cut off mark is 160. This is the fix cut off mark for Kogi state University post UTME. Only students who selected Kogi state University as school of choice during JAMB registration and scores above the cut off mark are to purchase the Kogi state University post UTME admission.
Kogi state University 2019 Post UTME Form Sale
Many students have asking such as “is Kogi state University 2019/2020 Post UTME form out” and “When will KSU 2019 Post exam start”. The Kogi state University Post UTME will commence few weeks after JAMB releases the UTME results. To get latest details on when KSU post utme forms will be out, students who applied for admission into Kogi state University can visit the official website.
KOGI State University Departmental Cut off Mark
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION: 40% except Islamic education 41% and Education/Mathematics 48%
- FACULTY OF ART AND HUMANITY: 40% except Islamic studies 41%.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE: 40% except Food Science 43%
- LAW: 61.75%
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT: Accounting 43.75%, Business administration 42%, banking and finance 40%, public administration 41.
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE: Mass Communication 50, Geography and Planning 40, Sociology 43. Political science 44, Economics 40
- FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCE: Biochemistry 50, Microbiology 50, Zoology 40, Chemistry 40, Geology 43, Botany 40, Biology 40, Physics 40 Computer science 48, Industrial Chemistry 47.
Now that you know the KSU 2019 JAMB and Departmental cut off mark for admission into all departments, i advised you study hard to pass your post utme. Students who applied for admission into KSU should also note the JAMB 2019 cut off mark for courses like Law, Medicine and Surgery, Engineering, Accounting and Finance and Pharmacy are usually from 200 and above because they are considered to be the most sought after courses in Nigeria and KSU has the right to raise their JAMB cut off marks.
Therefore I advise you ensure your UTME score is high enough for your preferred course of study. Here is a list of JAMB cut off marks for universities and Polytecnics.