For you to be able to gain admission with JUPEB, you must be able to have a minimum of 5 points out of the total 15 points. Now since each course has their own cut off marks, we are going to brush through it.
Note: Some Universities do not accept less than 7,8,9 points for ANY course at all. What you are seeing here is an average cut off marks.
Below are the JUPEB admission cut off mark for Unilag, Uniport, OAU, UNN, UNIBEN, Unilorin, others universities in Nigeria;
1. JUPEB cut off marks points for any science, paramedical, administrative course is 6 points and above
2. For Medicine, students must have at least 12 points and above to gain admission to study Medicine in Nigerian universities that offer the course with JUPEB (other examination will still be conducted for Medicine students after meeting the required point with JUPEB) (OAU requires nothing less than 13 points)
3. The JUPEB cut off marks for Engineering courses, A/level Mathematics, Physics & Chemistryfor Industrial Chemistry is 8 points and above
4. JUPEB cut off marks for Social Sciences/Administrative Courses is a minimum 7 points and above
5. Candidates must have at least 5 points for Religious Studies, Languages, and most of the Courses in Arts Faculty and Agriculture
6. The cut off marks for Law in JUPEB is 13 points, candidates must have a minimum of 13 points to be able to gain admission with JUPEB into 200 level to study Law in those universities that offer the course and that accept JUPEB
latest jupeb cut off marks for all nigerian universities ( Unilag, UNN, UI, FUNAAB,UNIUYO, UNIBEN, BOWEN uni,OAU )