“What English Text and novel will be used in JAMB 2019”, Many JAMB 2019 candidates have been asking questions like this. If you have been wondering what novels and textbooks are recommended for JAMB 2019 UTME and DE exams, well here you will get details on the recommended Novels for Use-of-English in JAMB 2019.
The fictional novel Sweet Sixteen(Coming of Age) by Bolaji Abdullahi is the recommended English novel to read for JAMB 2019. The main character in sweet sixteen is Aliya, a 16 year old girl with a curious, fascinating and inquisitive mind. Sweet Sixteen is divided into Seven section; The Letter, The Drive, Work, The Gandhi Test, Dating, Stereotype and Beauty.
Here you will get some possible and likely questions from JAMB 2019 English novel Sweet Sixteen(Coming of Age) by Bolaji Abdullahi and PDF download. Here is a summary of JAMB Sweet Sixteen Novel.
Get Free JAMB Past Questions and Admission Updates in Your Mail – Click Here
Possible Questions from JAMB Novel Sweet Sixteen
BELOW ARE POSSIBLE QUESTIONS FROM JAMB NEW NOVEL ( Sweet Sixteen).
1. Who is the Author of the book, “Sweet Sixteen”?
Answer: Bolaji Abdullahi
2. How old was Aliya in the Novel?
3. According to one expert; ‘’Comprehensive sex education doesn’t encourage kids to have s3x.
4. KOTL means……
Answer: Kiss on-top the lips
5. …………. almost fainted when he heard that some students were caught on the school’s basketball court at night having ‘’SEX’.
Answer: Mr. Bello
6. Good comprehensive programmes teach students that abstinence is the only surefire way to prevent pregnancy and STDs.
7. Adoringly, Aliya was referred to as……….
Answer: First Lady
8. Who asked this question “what does HAK and KOTL mean?”
Answer: Mr Bello
9. Mr Bello is a ————— by Professions fro the Novel.
10. Where were the students were caught having SEX?
Answer: At the basket ball Court
11. …………. is the protagonist in the Novel, Sweet Sixteen
12. From the Novel, Most Teenagers knows what Adults seems to be Hiding from them.
13. Who is the protagonist in the book sweet sixteen?
14. What was the introductory statement on Aliya’s 16th birthday letter?
ANS.”How time flies”
15. In the department of rascality and smartness who was the gold medalist?
16. To Aliya what is the meaning of being dumb?
ANS. Not being intelligent.
17. What is the title of chapter one of sweet sixteen?
ANS. The letter.
18. What is Aliya’s mother profession?
19. What is the name of Aliya’s father?
ANS. Mr. Bello
20. To Aliya being called a child is the same thing as?
21. At the birth of Aliya what was he fathers profession?
22. The only thing Aliya’s father thought was worth celebrating was?
ANS. Achievements not birthday.
23. The name of the writer of sweet sixteen is ?
ANS. Bolaji Abdullahi.
24. What name disgusted Aliya most?
ANS. You could call her chubby, plump but not fat.
25. At What age did Aliya start wearing bra?
ANS. At the age of ten.
Get more sweet sixteen Question and Answers – Here