JAMB Repeated Past Questions and answers for all subjects are now available and they will be provided here for FREE to all UTME candidates to prepare and study for their UTME exams. The answers to these JAMB past questions are included in the link below.
Download JAMB App with UTME Past Question and Answers
You can also get the JAMB CBT Practice App which has over 40,000 UTME past questions and answers and is frequently being updated daily with more JAMB past questions and answers. The JAMB app also includes UTME questions and answers from the JAMB 2019 recommended novel Sweet Sixteen – Buy Now
JAMB Sweet Sixteen Question and Answers
1. Who is the Author of the book, “Sweet Sixteen”?
Answer: Bolaji Abdullahi
2. How old was Aliya in the Novel?
3. According to one expert; ‘’Comprehensive sex education doesn’t encourage kids to have s3x.
4. KOTL means……
Answer: Kiss on-top the lips
5. …………. almost fainted when he heard that some students were caught on the school’s basketball court at night having ‘’SEX’.
Answer: Mr. Bello
6. Good comprehensive programmes teach students that abstinence is the only surefire way to prevent pregnancy and STDs.
7. Adoringly, Aliya was referred to as……….
Answer: First Lady
8. Who asked this question “what does HAK and KOTL mean?”
Answer: Mr Bello
9. Mr Bello is a ————— by Professions fro the Novel.
10. Where were the students were caught having SEX?
Answer: At the basket ball Court
Click the link to get more JAMB Sweet Sixteen Question and Answers.
JAMB Commerce Past Questions
1. The most important factor that delayed the development of commerce in Nigeria was
A. the inefficient means of communication
B. that there were few entrepreneurs
C. the unavailabity of infrastructural facilities
D. that there were few developed markets
2. Secondary production has to do with changing the
A. shape of raw materials through construction operation
B. physical form of raw materials into finished goods
C. utility of raw material by engineering process
D. nature of raw materials through manufacturing
3. The major responsibility of an entrepreneur is
A. employing all factors of production in the business
B. coordinating and determining the proportion of what to produce
C. planning and organizing all activities in the business
D. directing and controlling all the affairs of the business
4. Which of the following best describe the scope of commerce?
A. All forms of commercial exchanges and the manufacturing industry
B. buying and selling and the construction industry
C. all occupational exchanges relating to industries and commercial activities
D. buying and selling as well as the extraction of natural resources.
5. Capital as a factor of production can be used as
A. money that is regarded as asset
B. goods that is useful in business
C. input for further production
D. service that provide satisfaction
6. The agency that currently oversee the privatization and commercialization processes in Nigeria is the
A. securities and exchange commission
B. technical committee on privatization and commercialization
C. Nigeria stock exchange
D. bureau of public enterprises
7. Okeze contracted to sell TV sets to Ojo, unknown to them, the sets were stolen in transit. This contract my be terminated on the grounds of
D. breach of contract
8. Which of the following countries are member of the lake Chad Basin Commission?
B. Benin and Nigeria
C. Chad and Benin
D. Nigeria and Mali
9. A core investor in the current phase of privatization in Nigeria is one who
A. can afford to buy most of the shares of the enterprises
B. will be at the core of the enterprises
C. can mobilize foreign currency equivalent to the value of the enterprises
D. has the technical know-how of the enterprises.
10. The agency in Nigeria which ensure that products conform to government quality specification is the
A. standard organization of Nigeria
B. Nigeria consumer’s association
C. manufactures association of Nigeria
D. Nigeria chamber of commerce
Click the link to get more JAMB Commerce Past Question and Answers.
JAMB Biology Past Questions and Answers
1 Which of the following is a homostatic response in humans?
A. Withdrawing the hand from a hot object
B. The mouth getting watery when food is sighted
C. yawning owing to tiredness
D. shivering in a cold environment
2. The Mambila plateau is a unique Nigerian biome located in
A. Plateau state
B. Borno state
C. Taraba state
D. Benue state
3. In Nigeria, the guinea savanna belt borders the
A. mangrove swamps and the sahel savanna
B. rainforests and the sudan savanna
C. desert and the sudan savanna
D. rainforests and the deserts
4. The population density of Tridex in an abandoned square farm land of side 200 m was found to be 5 plants per m . The population size of the plant on the farm is
5. Secondary succession is much faster than primary succession because
A. pioneer colonizers are more in number
B. soil is already present
C. secondary seres require less nutrients
D. species competition is increased
6. Which of the following is used to test for the presence of lime in a soil sample?
7. The importance of practising crop rotation in agriculture is to
A. maintain soil fertility
B. improve the nutritional value of crops
C. control soil erosion
D. ensure the growth of crops
8. The recycling method of solid waste disposal is unsuitable for
A. organic matter
D. metal scraps
9. A non – renewable alternative source of energy is
A. wind generator
B. solar panels
C. nuclear energy
D. hydroelectric power
10. Which of the following is the best explanation for a child who is phenotypically short and born of two tall parents
A. The father possesses a gene for shortness
B. The mother possesses a gene for shortness
C. Nature makes the child short
D. Both parents possess gene for shortness
Click the link to get more JAMB Biology Past Question and Answers.
JAMB Government Past Questions and Answers
1. In a democracy, sovereign authority is exercised by the
2. The agent through which the state undertakes political socialization is the
C. peer group
D. pressure group
3. Unicameral legislature is a common feature of
4. Independence of the judiciary is pertinent because it accords the judiciary the power to
A. determine a fixed term of office for the judges
B. dismiss any judge who has breached the judicial code of conduct
C. enables the judge to try and decide cases without bias
D. determines a fixed salary for judges.
5. In a unitary system of government, power is concentrated at the centre
A. without devolution
B. with devolution
C. with residual functions
D. without residual functions
6. In a confederation, the constituency that a member of legislature represents is a
A. senatorial district
B. parliamentary constituency
7. In a constitutional monarchy, the authority to remove the head of state is exercised by the
B. head of government
D. prime minister
8. In a parliamentary system of government, a vote of no confidence leads to the resignation of
A. the entire cabinet
B. an individual minister
C. the entire parliament
D. the prime minister
9. In a presidential system of government, the president checks the legislature through
A. executive order
B. executive review
C. exercise of power
D. legislative order
10. The economic basis of feudalism is
Click the link to get more JAMB Government Past Question and Answers.
JAMB Economic Past Questions and Answers
1. The price of a good rises from N5 to N8 and the quantity demanded falls from 200 to 190 units. Over this price range, the demand curve is
A. fairly inelastic
B. fairly elastic
C. perfectly inelastic
D. perfectly elastic
2. In economis analysis, a statement is said to be normalize if, it
A. can be tested scientifically
B. relates to value judgment
C. is contradictory
D. is incorrect
3. Utility is the satisfaction derived from
4. If there is an increase in demand without a corresponding increase in supply, there will be
A. fall in price
B. rise in price
C. shift in supply curve to the right
D. shift in demand curve to the left
9. For an inferior good, a decrease in real income lead to
A. an outward shift of the demand curve
B. an inward shift of the demand curve
C a lowed equilibrium price
D. a change in quantity demanded
10. In a planned economy the emphasis is on
A. individual choice and decisions
B. public ownership and control
C. private ownership and control
D. prices and competition
Click the link to get more JAMB Economics Past Question and Answers.
JAMB Mathematics Past Question and Answers
1. Correct 241.34 (3 x 10-3)2 to 4 significant figures
2. At what rate would a sum of #100.00 deposited for 5 years raise an interest of #7.50?
3. Three children shared a basket of mangoes in such a way that the first child took ¼ of the mangoes and the second ¾ of the remainder. What fraction of the mangoes did the third child take?
4. Simplify and express in standard form (0.00275 x 0.00640/( 0.025 x 0.08)
A. 8.8 x 10-1
B. 8.8 x 102
C. 8.8 x 10-3
D. 8.8 x 103
5. Three brothers in a business deal share the profit at the end of contract. The first received 1/3 of the profit and the second 2/3 of the remainder. If the third received the remaining #12.000.00, how much profit did they share?
6. Simplify √160r2 + √(71r4 + √100r3
7. Simplify √27 + 3/√3
A. 4√3 B. 4/√3 C. 3√3 D. 3√/4
8. Simplify 3Log69 + Log612 + Log664 – Log672
A. 5 B. 7776 C. Log631 D. (7776)6
9. Simplify (1 + 1)-1
10. Find the sum of the first twenty terms of the arithmetic progression Log a, Log a2, Log a3
A. log a20
B. log a21
C. log a200
D. log a210
Click the link to get more JAMB Mathematics Past Question and Answers.
JAMB CHEMISTRY Past Question and Answers
Air boiled out of water as steam is richer in
(A) nitrogen and oxygen
(B) carbon(iv)oxide and oxygen
(C) noble gases and carbon(iv)oxide
(D) oxygen and noble gases
Which of the following is an example of a mixture?
(A) common salt
(D) washing soda
Calculate the percentage by mass of nitrogen in calcium trioxonitrate (V) [Ca=40, N=14, O=16]
The droplets of water observed around a bottle of milk taken out of the refrigerator is due to the fact that the
(A) water vapour in the air around the bottle gains some energy from the bottle
(B) temperature of the milk drops as it loses heat into the surroundings
(C) saturated vapour pressure of the milk is equal to the atmospheric pressure
(D) water vapour in the air around the bottle loses some of its energy to the bottle
The volume of a given gas is V cm3 at P mm Hg. What is the new volume of the gas if the pressure is reduced to half at constant temperature?
(A) 4V cm2
(B) 2V cm3
(C) v/2 cm2
(D) V cm3
Moving from left to right across a period, the general rise in the first ionization energy can be attributed to the
(A) decrease in nuclear charge
(B) increase in nuclear charge
(C) decrease in screening effect
(D) increase in screening effect
How many unpaired electron(s) are there in the
The stability of the noble gases is due to the fact that they
(A) have no electron in their outermost shells
(B) have duplet or octet electron configurations
(C) belong to group zero of the periodic table
(D) are volatile in nature
The maximum number of electrons in the L shell of an atom is
Elements in the same period in the periodic table have the same
(A) number of shells
(B) atomic number
(C) chemical properties
(D) physical properties
Click the link to get more JAMB Chemistry Past Question and Answers.
JAMB PDF Past Question on all Subjects
You can also get a pdf format of JAMB UTME Past Questions. Good Luck!