JAMB has announced that sales and registration of UTME forms for candidates will commence from the 10th of January 2019. The process of creating JAMB 2019 Profile and completing registration at a JAMB accredited CBT centre is very easy. Here you will get a guide on how to get UTME/DE Confirmation code via SMS and where to Buy JAMB 2019 Forms (ePIN).
According to the Registrar, The JAMB Form Price for 2019 is N3500. The new fee for the exam’s registration form will take effect from January 2019.
The JAMB 2019 registration fee is very affordable. Candidates are expected to pay NOT more than N700 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre.
JAMB 2019/20 Registration Procedures
JAMB 2019 Registration is categories into 3 steps;
How to get JAMB Confirmation Code
Here are the steps on how to create JAMB 2019 Profile with Phone SMS and get your profile confirmation code instantly.
- One cell (mobile) number can be used by one candidate only. The Cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2019 Application/Examination
- Candidate sends his/her name [Surname, First Name & Middle Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all
- A Profile Code is received by the candidate on the same telephone number
How to Buy JAMB 2019 Form [ePin] from Banks
Here are the steps on how to buy JAMB 2019 forms from Banks using your Profile confirmation code;
- The candidate presents the Profile Code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate
- The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration.
See a list of Banks selling JAMB 2019 Form ePIN.
How to Buy JAMB 2019 Form(ePINs) from JAMB Portal
Candidates can also purchase JAMB 2019 Forms(ePIN) from JAMB website using Interswitch or Remita as payment method; See procedures below
✓ Visit JAMB website: www.jamb.gov.ng
✓ Click Purchase of 2019 Application Document
✓ Enter Profile Code
✓ Select payment Method e.g. Interswitch or Remita
✓ Make payment
✓ ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
After successful payment & obtaining ePIN, candidate should proceed to any of the accredited CBT Centres to complete his/her own registration.
There are 718 JAMB accredited CBT Centres Nationwide. To view a full list of Accredited JAMB CBT centres – CLICK HERE
JAMB 2019/2020 CBT Registration Process at Various Centres
Below is a list of JAMB 2019 – 2020 registration process which all candidates must undergo.
The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for validation and completion of registration.
Candidate is expected to pay not more than N700.00 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre
Candidate Provides bio-data
Candidates selects of institutions and programmes
Candidates chooses UTME subjects
Picture capture (no passport photography)
Print Registration Slip using biometric authentication
Collect reading text & CD