JAMB UTME candidates will be notified via SMS and Email on when to print their JAMB slips online. The exam date, time and centre for the CBT will be displayed on the JAMB Slip.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation board JAMB has fixed April 1st 2019 for the Mock exams, While the new date for the JAMB 2019 UTME is Saturday April 11th.
For more updates – Read Here
The Printing of JAMB 2019 Mock Exam slips will begin from March 6th 2019 and after then JAMB will start sending candidates notifications to print UTME slips via their email addresses . Candidates are advised to check both Inbox and SPAM folders for their examination slips.
JAMB Portal Link to Print Slip
If you are yet to receive your UTME slip via email, you can follow this step to get and print your slip via jamb portal.
How to print your JAMB Mock Slip via JAMB Portal
The exam date, time and centre for the CBT will be displayed on the JAMB Slip.
Follow the easy steps below to print your JAMB mock slip successfully.
1. Go to JAMB mock slip reprint page by clicking www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting1/PrintMockExaminationSlip
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address
3. Click on “Check My Details”
How to Reprint your UTME Exam Slip via JAMB Portal
1. Visit the official JAMB Portal at this link: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/PrintExaminationSlip
2. Once the page has fully loaded, Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Email address you used to register for the exam on the specified column.
3. Click on “Print Examination Slip”, your exam slip will Pop Up on the screen.
4. If you already have your computer connected to a printer, just proceed to print your exam slip.
Note: You are to print 2 copies of the UTME Examination Slip in Full Colour. You will submit one at the Exam Hall and you have to keep one for reference.
Please note that the Printing can only be done using a computer system with a Printer attached to it. You are to use your phone (DO NOT USE OPERA MINI) to only confirm if yours is available on JAMB portal before going to a Cyber Cafe to print it out. That is if you do not have a computer and Printer at home.
JAMB List of Prohibited Devices
JAMB has provided a list of banned items which candidates will not be allowed to bring into the examination hall. Below are the items.
- Electronic devices such as:
- spy reading glasses
- ear piece
- bluetooth devices
- hard disk and other similar storage devices
- smart lenses
- books or any reading/writing material
- ink/pen readers
- key holders
- ATM cards
- smart rings/jewelries
The bulletin partly states: “to ensure that the board’s examinations meet best global practice, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has prohibited the use of the following items during examinations.
“Candidates are hereby advised in their best interest not to bring these items close to the examination venue. Any breach of this directive would bar the candidates from taking the examination.”
JAMB’s spokesperson, Dr. Fabian Benjamin disclosed that some candidates who breached the directive and brought some of the devices to the hall last year were caught and handed over to security agencies.