BBnaija Bet9ja Coins is the currency used in the Big Brother Naija House. Here you will find out everything about the Bet9ja Coins.
Organizers of Big Brother Naija recently introduced Bet9ja coins in the forth edition of the reality tv show . Here you will get to know the purpose of the BBnaija Bet9ja Coins and How the Pepper Dem Gang can spend their coins in the house.
Bet9ja Coins is a new currency in the Big Brother Naija House. There are two currencies in the BBNaija house; Bet9ja Coins and BB Naira.
The Coins will allow Housemates to buy any item of their choice throughout their stay in the House.
Bet9ja Coins will be awarded during special challenges and as a reward for individual outstanding performance. To earn these coins, Housemates have to be at their best: from the Tasks, they work on to the special challenges that they will get to face in the House.
There are five different types of Bet9ja Coins, each with a different value and Housemates are advised to use wisdom as they hunt for these treasures throughout the Season.
Big Brother has provided safety deposit boxes for safekeeping of the
housemates’ Bet9ja Coins. Housemates will each be given a key to a safety deposit box to specifically keep te coins in.
Losing a key may mean losing all the content in the safety deposit box
and keys can be stolen at any time, by anyone! Also introduced is a special shopping cart where Bet9ja Coins may be traded for privileges.
Here are some of the things that Housemates will be able to buy;
1. Fast food or takeaway meal: 600 Bet9ja Coins.
2. A spa treatment: 1000 Bet9ja Coins.
3. A secret room night with a friend: 1000 Bet9ja Coins.
4. A Nomination card: 1500 Bet9ja Coins.
5. A Playback recording of a diary room nomination process: 1800 Bet9ja Coins.
6. Immunity from nomination for one week: 2000 Bet9ja Coins.
7. A letter from home: 2000 Bet9ja Coins.
8. Veto Power position and privilege for a week: 2500 Bet9ja Coins.
9. HoH position and privilege for a week: 2500 Bet9ja Coins.
10. A video message from home: 2500 Bet9ja Coins.
11. Immunity from nomination for two weeks: 2750 Bet9ja Coins.
An evicted Housemate may choose to give their unused Bet9ja Coins to
another Housemate or return them to Big Brother. Housemates can also gift their Bet9ja coins to a fellow Housemate by either giving the key of their safety deposit box to another Housemate or, by physically handing the Bet9ja coins to another Housemate.
If the unused Bet9ja Coins are given to Big Brother, he may decide to re-introduce the Bet9ja Coins into the house in whatever manner he deems fit. This is solely based on Big Brother’s discretion.
These are all the details about the BBN Bet9ja Coins. Let us know what you thinks by leaving a comment below.
- Simply Tacha Profile
- Profile of Omashola
- Seyi BBN Biography
- How to vote for BBN Pepper Dem Housemates
- Big Brother Naija Evicted Housemates