Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
AVAILABLE UNIBEN Part Time PROGRAMMES
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
(English Language and Literature);
(International Studies and Diplomacy);
(Ed) (Adult Education); Sandwich
(Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science); Sandwich
(Ed) (History); Sandwich
(Ed) (French); Sandwich
(Ed) (Fine Arts); Sandwich
(Ed) (Edo Language); Sandwich
(Ed) (Religious Studies); Sandwich
(Ed) (Eng. & Literature); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Biology); Sandwich
Sc (Ed) (Chemistry); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science); Sandwich
Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science); Sandwich
Sc (Ed) (Mathematics); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Physics); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Health Education); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Political Science); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education) Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management); Sandwich
Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education); Sandwich
Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology); Sandwich
Sc. (Banking and Finance);
Sc. (Industrial Physics);
Sc. (Computer Science);
Sc. (Public Administration);
Sc. (Social Work);
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Conversion
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https: uniben.edu.
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00am 31st July 2018 and 12.00 midnight 30th September 2018.
The procedure for the 2018/2019 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on myuniben Portal
- Click on Online Applicationon the homepage to proceed.
- click on “Start a new application”, read the instruction and click on “continue”
- Fill in your personal data and Select “Programme Type”, Faculty, Department and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
- Click on “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00). Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional “Email Address”,
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHWITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidates should go back on-line on 4th October 2018 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their examination.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
CLOSING DATE (For Part-Time Undergraduate)
Application website closes by 30th September 2018. (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 30th September 2018). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted between 11th and 12th October 2018. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate