This post will show you how to make a complaint ticket on JAMB support center. JAMB candidates can now report issues they may be experiencing via the JAMB support centre portal but candidate often refer to it as JAMB Complaint site.
Below are some of the issues that can be resolved on the JAMB Support Centre website.
- 2018 UTME Registration
- Change of Course/Instiuition
- Correction of Data
- Direct Entry
- General Enquiry/Complaint
- Late Application
- UTME 2017 Registration
How to Create Support Ticket on JAMB Support Centre
If your problem are related to any of the topic listed above you can simply report it to JAMB by creating a support ticket.
A ticket is a complaint that can tracked and is free at all times, therefore candidates are to Create a ticket for their complaints so that JAMB can monitor and effectively treat it.
- Login in to support.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “create support ticket”
- Enter your the following details
- Then Select the particular topic of complaint
- Enter your message.