- ADSU Departmental Cut Mark for FACULTY OF AGRIC
- ADSU Departmental Cut Mark for FACULTY OF ART
- ADSU Departmental Cut Mark for FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- ADSU Departmental Cut Mark for FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- ADSU Departmental Cut Mark for FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- ADSU Documents for Post UTME Screening
- ADSU Cut off Mark Calculation
This post will provide information on ADSU admission requirements and ADSU Cut off Mark for 2018/2019 session for JAMB and all courses. For a students to be offered provisional admission by a tertiary institution in Nigeria, there are certain criteria that must be met such as JAMB and Post UTME score which must be above the cut off mark.
ADSU 2018/2019 JAMB Admission Cut Off Mark
Cut off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
It is also important to note that the minimum JAMB cut off mark for is 120. Therefore points equal to or higher than 120 are enough to enter practically most of the courses in ADSU, except the most sort after courses like Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Law and others which will be listed below;
The management of the ADSU has released the cut-off mark for the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise.
Prospective undergraduate students for 2018/2019 session are hereby informed that the University Admissions Committee at its meeting held on the 12th June, 2018 decided to adopt 150 point as cut off mark for the 2018/2019 Admission exercise. Except for Biochemistry and Computer Science which is 170.
See the ADSU Departmental Cut off Mark Below below:
ADSU Departmental Cut Mark for FACULTY OF AGRIC
- Agric Economic & Extension – 150
- Animal Production – 150
- Crop Science – 150
- Fisheries and Aquaculture – 150
ADSU Departmental Cut Mark for FACULTY OF ART
- English Language – 150
- History – 150
ADSU Departmental Cut Mark for FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Biology Education – 150
- Chemistry Education – 150
- Geography Education – 150
- Physics Education – 150
- Maths Education – 150
ADSU Departmental Cut Mark for FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Chemistry – 150
- Computer Science – 170
- Geography – 150
- Mathematics – 150
- Biochemistry – 170
- Botany – 150
- Geology and Mining – 150
- Physics – 150
- Zoology – 150
ADSU Departmental Cut Mark for FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- Accounting – 150
- Business Administration – 150
- Economics – 150
- Mass Communication – 150
- Political Science – 150
- Sociology and Anthropology – 150
- Public Administration – 150
ADSU Documents for Post UTME Screening
ADSU screening is often conducted shortly after the UTME exams have been concluded and the screening exercise may be conducted in two stages.
Below are some of the documents required for ADSU admission screening;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/ Certificates). N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip
ADSU Cut off Mark Calculation
The cut off mark is usually calculated by using the candidates O’level grades, JAMB and Post UTME screening scores. However in some cases the number of O’level sitings may be considered as a criteria. In this case, candidates with 1 sittings and high grades are at an advantage.