The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test held on Saturday 19 May 2018. They are to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 23 June – 6 August 2018 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, KADUNA. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
NDA AFBS 70th Regular Course – Batch 1
Batch 1. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 23 June 2018).
NDA AFBS 70th Regular Course – Batch 2
(Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14 July 2018)
Candidates who fail to report by Saturday 23 June 2018 and Saturday 14 July 2018 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will NOT be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before 14 July 2018, will be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave NDA premises. Candidates who are coming to KADUNA for the first time should log on to NDA website for brief description on how to locate the venue of the AFSB.
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2018.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any ALTERATIONS on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along with the following items:
Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
Four recent coloured passport photographs.
The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
Transport money to and from Kaduna.
list of successful candidate for 2018 nda screening test
To see the PDF list of the succesfull candidates for the faculties below in all states – CLICK HERE
FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
FACULTY OF MILITARY SCIENCE AND INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES
pdf nda shortlisted candidate 2018/19, list of successful candidate for 2018 nda screening test, nda shortlisted applicant 2018, nda 2018 screening test list