You can now enjoy and play PES 2019 for android in ISO PPSSPP version and MOD JBWPES 2.0 Camera. This new offline versions of PES 2019 have been edited to suit your gaming preference on your android smartphone. This post will provide working download links to PES 2019 ISO PPSSPP and apk mod for android. The game comes with the latest trasfers, world cup qualifiers and obviously, the WC 2018 teams included.
Features of PES 2019 Offline Game for Android
- PES 19 PPSSPP comes with the Latest Transfers of Clubs
- Features UEFA Champions League
- Players faces are more realistic and better than the previous version
- Players Goal Celebration are now matched to their real celebrations.
- The PES 2019 PSP controls are very easy and handy.
- There are different types of the pitch to play on in this Latest Update.
- All world cup Squads are being included from Russia 2018 Fifa WC.
- Updated 2018/2019 Seasons and Transfers.
- Latest Player Kits and Jersey design and customizations.
- New Animations included in the PES 2019 Iso PSP Game
PES 2019 ISO File for PPSSPP
The basic requirements needed to play PES 19 ISO game on android are same as other most other ISO games. Users have to install PPSSPP emulator on their android device and their mobile device most operate on a RAM memory of a minimum of 1GB to play PES 2019.
How to Install PES 2019 ISO File for Android
1 Unzip the PES 2019 ISO File data using Winzip, Z-Archiver or any other unzipping app
2 Thereafter, you should see the IOS file and a quick note.
3.Move the PES 19 ISO file to your SD card. Precisely to SDCard > PSP > GAME for easy access.
4 Launch the PPSSPP app you initially installed and choose to find games.
5 Thereafter, tap the PES2019 and enjoy.
PES 2019 MOD JBWPES 2.0 Camera
The PES 2019 MOD file size is about 934 MB and can be seen – HERE
How to Install PES 2019 Mod JBWPES 2.0 Camera for PSP Android
For how to install this mod application is: download the Game, and then install and Play it. For a game that uses the Data/Obb in its game, don’t forget to download the “Obb” files/”SD” file, Before you play it. If the File is .zip or. rar files. Then, Extract the first File to your sdcard.
Then move the extracted folder to the location: /sdcard/Android/obb or if it has not been successful, you can put it in: /phone/Android/obb. After that, you go to the game and play. Completed.
Supported for Android version:
For Android: v4.0 – v4.0.4 [Ice Cream Sandwich], v4.1 – v4.3.1 [Jelly Bean], v4.4 – v4.4.4 [KitKat], v5.0 – v5.0.2 [Lollipop], v6.0 [Marshmallow], and UP.