This post will list some important registration details needed for WASSCE (WAEC GCE) 2018 private candidate Second series exams which is normally written between August and September every year. Intending candidates for the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination for Private Candidates 2018 (WAEC GCE 2018) – Second Series are hereby informed that the registration will be online.
After obtaining registration PIN candidates should log onto www.waeconline.org.ng . Candidates should also note that registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometic features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
Registration Deadline for 2018 WAEC GCE 2018 FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
Registration for the WAEC GCE 2018 exams is opened from Monday 14th May 2018 and the deadline is stated for July 6th 2018.
Download WAEC 2018/19 August/September Timetable
All 2018/2019 candidates should take note of the schedule date and time of each of their selected subjects to avoid missing the papers.
To download WAEC 2018/2019 Timetable – Click HERE (August/September)
WAEC GCE Syllabus – ALL Subjects .PDF
To get a complete .pdf WAEC GCE Syllabus for all Subjects – Click HERE
Where to Buy Registration PIN for WAEC 2018 GCE Private Candidate
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of N13,950 only at any branch of any accredited agent and obtain the WAEC GCE 2018 Registration PIN and information VCD.
Access Bank Plc
First Bank of Nig. Plc.
Sterling Bank Plc
Zenith Bank Plc
Diamond Bank Plc
First City Monument Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
United Bank for Africa Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
Heritage Bank Plc S
tandard Chartered Bank Plc
Unity Bank Plc
WEMA Bank Plc
More information coming soon, kindly check back.
(1) Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
(2) Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
(3) Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
(4) Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with
unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
(5) Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC’s website ( ) using their registration PIN.
(6) All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall.
(7) The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
(8) Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
(9) Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and /or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her entire results cancelled.
(10) All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate
voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
(11) Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
(12) Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.