NPower Tech has recently announced via its social media page that all NPower TECH software and hardware pre-selected applicants can now check their pre selection status online. According to the information provide in the message, applicant will also be required to answer assesement question and submit within a week.
How to check NPower Tech (Software and Hardware) Pre-Selection Status
Below are full instruction on how to check NPower Tech status
1. Applicants who applied for NPower Tech (Software and Hardware) can now login to http://check.npowertech.npvn.ng with their BVN to check their pre-selection status.
2. After login, software pre-selected applicants should answer the test assessment questions and submit within one week.
3. Preselected applicants will then be sent an sms to proceed for physical verification shortly.
NPower Tech (Software and Hardware) Physical Verification Tips
Below are some useful hints and facts to take note of during the NPower Tech Physical Verification;
- Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.
- Follow instructions at your centers. If the instructions at your centers conflict with anything we have posted here, the information posted here supercedes
- Be orderly. Be courteous
At the Residential Local Government Area,
- Do not pay money for anything to anyone. The N-Power Physical Verification exercise is free.
- Do NOT give anyone your BVN slip even if they request for it. Please tell them N-Power says NO.
- Report anyone asking for money.
- Report any applicant giving money
- If you are certain you were pre-selected and don’t see your name at a particular LGA of residence, check other LGA’s you might have written down.
- Disregard anyone who approaches you that they can help you make it to the final selection, they are lying and will scam you.
To view a list of Items needed for physical verification – Click Here