NPower NG has finally released the Final selection list for 2017 Pre-selected applicants. The list can be accessed via the NPower Status checking portal. In order to successful check your status applicant are to generate a One-time-Password [OTP], unfortunately this has proven to be a challenge for most applicants.
An error message saying “NPVN Auth Token: End No Token generated or token has expired” or ” Error! OTP Validation Failed” is displayed
But this post will show you how to generate your NPower OTP code using a USSD Code
How to Fix OTP Problem While Checking NPower Selection Status
Update 27th April;
Once a qualified volunteer logs in to the http://npvn.npower.gov.ng platform with their phone number or email address and get a congratulatory message but does not automatically receive an OTP.
Such volunteer should follow the steps below;
- On the “Confirm OTP” page volunteer should click on “Retrieve it Here” Please see the screenshot with instruction on where to be clicked circled in black
- Volunteer should fill in the “Quickly retrieve OTP” option where he/she enters their chosen Program, Last 4 digits of the BVN, Year of Birth and Click on submit
- Once volunteer clicks on “Submit” an OTP automatically generates also see screenshot attach below
- As soon as the “Dismiss” button is clicked, the OTP appears on the required box and volunteer clicks on submit
- Volunteer has successfully generated an OTP, Volunteers is now required to set a new password to gain access to he/she profile.
If you are having issues generating your OTP code to login into NPVN portal simply dial *347*5*88#
Procedure to check NPower Selection Status
– You can now check your final selection status at http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
– Use your phone number or email address to see if you have transitioned from pre-selected applicants to beneficiaries.
– You will then see a message saying “Congratulations you have passed through the physical verification stage, Click next to proceed”
– Expect a One time Password [OTP] via text and email
– Input the OTP correct
– Change Password
– Upload profile image
– Start Learning