Update: NPower Announce PPA Deployment Dates and Requirements – Click HERE to Read
Update – PLEASE PLEASE SHARE URGENTLY
If you are a 2017 applicant and you have NOT on-boarded yourself. Log on to the NPVN portal and do so NOW. If you know anyone who has not on-boarded themselves, tell them do so NOW. The cut-off time is 6pm, Friday
A few days ago, NPower announced that the scheme has successfully shortlisted beneficiaries from the previously selected candidates in 2017. All beneficiaries are now to login the NPower Portal, confirm their selection status and upload their details such as ID and Passport etc. However they have been various complains from beneficiaries regarding this OTP generation, Upload of ID, Uploading of Passport etc. This post will try to provide solutions to some of the problems and FAQs concerning NPower NPVN Portal
How to Upload Passport and ID after Login
– If you can’t find the page to upload your Passport and ID, use the link npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard
Also ensure that your image fits the requirements below;
- only JPEG, JPG, PNG, (no animated) GIF
- Minimum height of 100px
- Maximum file size 1MB
How to Fix NPower OTP Generation Problem
Once a qualified volunteer logs in to the http://npvn.npower.gov.ng platform with their phone number or email address and get a congratulatory message but does not automatically receive an OTP.
Such volunteer should follow the steps below;
- On the “Confirm OTP” page volunteer should click on “Retrieve it Here” Please see the screenshot with instruction on where to be clicked circled in black
- Volunteer should fill in the “Quickly retrieve OTP” option where he/she enters their chosen Program, Last 4 digits of the BVN, Year of Birth and Click on submit
- Once volunteer clicks on “Submit” an OTP automatically generates also see screenshot attach below
- As soon as the “Dismiss” button is clicked, the OTP appears on the required box and volunteer clicks on submit
- Volunteer has successfully generated an OTP, Volunteers is now required to set a new password to gain access to he/she profile.
Editing of NPower NPVN Profile Details (Bank Account, Account Names etc)
Many beneficiaries also complain about errors in account details such as incomplete bank account info, profile display error etc.
Unfortunately for now there is no way to edit account profile details but the scheme has promised to look into these errors and solution will be provided in due time.
Check back later, More Solutions will be listed here.