The NPower scheme has recently announced the physical verification of all NPower Tech (Software and Hardware) shortlisted candidates. This post will provide all necessary information needed to the exercise.
Also Read: How to Login into NPower Portal and Check Hardware & Software Pre-Selection Status 2017/18 – Read HERE
NPower Tech Physical Verification Screening Date and Venue
The official screening dates of NPower Tech (Software and Hardware) is yet to be officially announced, kindly bookmark this page and check back later.
NPower Tech (Software and Hardware) Physical Verification Tips
Below are some useful hints and facts to take note of during the NPower Tech Physical Verification;
- Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.
- Follow instructions at your centers. If the instructions at your centers conflict with anything we have posted here, the information posted here supercedes
- Be orderly. Be courteous
At the Residential Local Government Area,
- Do not pay money for anything to anyone. The N-Power Physical Verification exercise is free.
- Do NOT give anyone your BVN slip even if they request for it. Please tell them N-Power says NO.
- Report anyone asking for money.
- Report any applicant giving money
- If you are certain you were pre-selected and don’t see your name at a particular LGA of residence, check other LGA’s you might have written down.
- Disregard anyone who approaches you that they can help you make it to the final selection, they are lying and will scam you.
To view a list of Items needed for physical verification – Click Here
Skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development. Despite the current high level of unemployment, harnessing Nigeria’s young demography through appropriate skill development efforts provides an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country. Large-scale skill development is the main policy thrust of the N-Power Programme.
N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. N-Power addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. The N-Power Volunteer Corp involves a massive deployment of 500,000 trained graduates who will assist to improve the inadequacies in our public services in education, health and civic education. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets. Nigeria will have a pool of software developers, hardware service professionals, animators, graphic artists, building services professionals, artisans and others. N-Power also focuses on providing our non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills that enhance their work outlook and livelihood.