The 2018 NYSC Online Registration Portal is set be opened for PCM registration on 26th of March, 2018 and end on 8th April, 2018. This post will provide a list of tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online.
2018 PCMs should also note that the uploading of Senate list to the NYSC portal has commenced. PCMs may not see their names immediately because the process may take a while, therefore exercise patience and keep checking;
PCMs are advised to follow these instructions listed below to avoid errors or other forms of complication during registration;
1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and re-arrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
5. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
Guidelines for 2018 Batch “A” PCMs during Online Registration
•NYSC Online Registration Portal address is http://www.nysc.org.ng
•Check Senate list for verification of your records
•If you are registering for the first time, click on “Registration for Mobilization 2018BatchA
•If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password
•If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
Part-Time Graduates Letter of Exclusion
This is to inform all Part-time graduates whose Institutions have uploaded their records to register online starting from 26th March, 2018 to 8th April, 2018 to enable them print their Letter of Exclusion on their dashboard when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.