JAMB Change of Course / Institution for 2018/2019 Admission – Procedures & Steps for Form Registration
JAMB recently annouced the release of 2018 UTME results and also the JAMB statistic for the 2018 examinations.
Candidates who for some reason wish to apply for change of courses or instituions(University, Polytechnic or College of Education) can now begin to apply via the JAMB portal before the Post UTME screening begins.
This post will provide all neccessary information needed to purchase JAMB 2018/2019 change of course/instituition forms for 2018 admission session.
The Change of Course and Institution Portal has currently been activated and forms can now be purchased online. Below are full instructions on how to apply via JAMB eFacility Portal.
How To Apply JAMB 2018 Change of Institution & Course, DOB, LGA etc
Candidates are to log into their JAMB Post Registration e-facility portal via;
– Select your preferred option.
– Login to your JAMB profile and follow the guide provided.
– Select it and follow the steps to either pay online or at the bank.
NB: JAMB correction of data costs N2,500 only and can be paid at an commercial bank nationwide (bank charges apply).
Correction of Errors on JAMB Form
Candidates who previous made error while filling JAMB forms can also correct thier Bio-data which include; Name, Date of birth, Gender, State and Local Government of origin.
The payment of N2,500 can be used to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, state and local government of origin at once.
It is important to note the following;
(I) You can apply for change of institution only at JAMB Accredited Registration Centres or Offices nationwide.
(II) Before you can effect your changes, you must have created a profile on the JAMB e-Facility portal.
(III) The application deadline has not yet been announced.
Tips on Courses Availability, Cut Off and Subject Combination
Candidates should that note of the following tips before proceeding to filling JAMB change of course or Instituition form;
1. Be sure of the Course /Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
2. Verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score.
3. Ensure you select a Course /Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
Thanks for visiting, don’t forget to share. Also kindly Bookmark this Blog and visit again.