The 21st edition of the single biggest tournament on the planet, the FIFA 2018 World CUP is scheduled to take place in Russia from 14 June to 15 July and the event will be broadcasted to over 200 territories across the world.
Soccer fans in Africa are glad to know the countries that qualified as Africa’s representatives for the 2018 FIFA World Cup are Nigeria, Egypt, Senegal, Morocco, and Tunisia.
If you are currently searching for where to watch FIFA world cup games, this post will provide details of free-to-air satellite channels that will be broadcasting the 2018 world cup live matches.
Kwese Free Sport
Kwese has exclusive free-to-air (FTA) rights to bring the 2018 FIFA World Cup tosub-Saharan Africa (excluding South Africa). Kwesé will broadcast the tournaments through its pan-African FTA channel Kwesé Free Sports (KFS) currently Africa’s largest FTA channel which boasts a potential audience in excess of 100million.
FTA Frequencies to Watch Russia World Cup
The Russia world cup will be televised on several African satellite TV channels and this page will be updated with frequencies to be used to scan on your decoder.
CRTV,GTV,CORE TV,RTL 1,OLE TFM,TFM SENEGAL and many more.EUTELSAT16A IS THE BEST SATELITE TO TRACK IF YOU WANT TO CATCH LIVE WORLD CUP MATCHES USING THE FOLLOWING FREQUENCIES:10804[H]30000 AND12562[H]30000
List of Free To Air Channels to watch Russia 2018 World Cup matches
1. Eutelsat 16A @ 16 degree East with frequency 10804 H 30000. Dish size is 60cm, 90cm and above. Channels include:
* Kwese Free Sports ( Ole TFM)
* TV Madagascar
* CRTV Cameroon
* TV Togo
2. Multi TV/ Broadcom package, Astra 2f @ 28.2 East with frequency 12525 V 30000. Broadcom package, Badr 7 @ 26 degree East with frequency 10970 V 27500. Dish size 60cm, 90cm and above. Location matters a lot.
These two satellites is receivable together on a single 90cm dish and a single lnb without adjusting lnb. It goes together easily. Note: Those in Southern/East Africa might not be able to receive Broadcom package because is North/west Africa beam. Channels include:
* Channel I
* Volta TV HD
* Capital TV
* Rave TV
3. SES 5 @ 5 degree East Ku band with frequency 12034 V 27500, 12015 H 30000. Dish size 60cm/ 90cm. Preferably 90cm and above. Channels include:
* TV Congo
* TV5 Monde
4. Belintersat 1 @ 51.5 East C band with frequency 3877 L 6420. Channels include:
* Kwese Free Sports
5. Open View Package on Intelsat 20 @ 68.5 East Ku band. You must have Open View decoder. Channels include:
* SABC 1.
6. Intelsat 20 @ 68.5 East C band. Dish size 2.4 metres. Channels include:
* Sony ESPN. ( Sony package). We will be updating this publications as soon as we verify more channels.
Kindly check back for details on more free to air world cup channels.