A chemical peel is a body treatment techniques used to improve and smoother the texture of the facial skin,using a chemical solution that causes the skin to blister and eventually peel off. The regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. Thus, the term chemical peel is derived.
Some types of chemical peels can be purchased and administered without a medical license. Howqever people are advised to seek professional help from a demalotlogist, plastic surgeon,maxiiloficial surgeon, or otolaryngologist on a specific type of chemical peel before a procedure is performed.
Chemical peels, also known as derma-peeling are a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin. The new skin, when completed also is temporaily more sensitive to the skin.
The procedure is believed to encourage the growth of collagen,the fibre that holds the cells in the skin and keeps it looking plump and healthy.
How Chemical Peeling Works
The skin is thoroughly cleansed with an agent that removes excess oils and the eyes and hair are protected. One or more chemical solutions such as GLYCOLIC ACID, TRICHLOROACETIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID(e.g blemish control toner -marykay), LACTIC ACID OR CARBOLIC ACID(PHENOL) are applied to small areas on the skin.
These applications produce a controlled wound, enabling new regenerated skin to appear.
Conditions that Requires Chemical Peeling
Chemical peels are performed on the face, neck or hands. They can be used to ;
– Chemical Peeling Reduces fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth.
– Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage, aging and hereidity factors
– Improve the appearance of mild scarring treat certain types of acnes
– Reduce age spots, freckles and dark patches due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills(melasma)
– Improve the look and feel of skin that is dull in texture and colour.
ViVo Facial Peeling
Luxuriously light day cream provides immediate day-long moisture and replenishment, leaving skin looking and feeling softer and more radiant. After washing your face apply a small amount all over the face avoiding the eye area.
Benefits of Vivo Facial Peeling;
· It has soothing effects on the bodies
· Beneficial for cleansing skin or removing dead skin that remains on the skin’s surface.
. Accessibility to enjoy all the benefits from the exotic minerals found in nature.