JAMB CAPS Admission Process
1. Join the chat group to get quick JAMB CAPS solutions – Click HERE
2. Before You Accept CAPS Admission >> Read this Guide
3. How to Check Admission Status via JAMB Profile
4. JAMB CAPS 2018 Admission
How to Check JAMB CAPS Admission Status
You can now check 2018/2019 Admission status on JAMB Central Admission Processing System Portal.
* Then enter your JAMB Profile email and password.* Click Login.
*. Now click on CAPS to visit the JAMB CAPS Acceptance Page
See Screenshot Tutorial HERE
Facts about JAMB CAPS Admission
Below are some important facts about JAMB CAPS you should know;
– Note that once you accept an admission, it can’t be reversed. – If you reject the admission, your profile and details becomes available in the market place for other institutions that can accept the qualification you have for the course you intend to study to offer you admission.
– Scoring higher than the cut-off mark does not guarantee admission but makes the candidate eligible for admission consideration. It is not UTME that qualifies the person. It is O level, A level that qualifies a person for admission.
– Also only candidates who meet the O’ level and A’ level requirements and other criteria set by institutions would be offered admission in 2018/2019.
– JAMB will not tolerate illegal admissions by any higher institution and students admitted illegally won’t be regularised anymore.
Also Read: JAMB Profile Registration and Login Guide