After the JAMB UTME, candidates that score above the JAMB cut off are advised to visit the instituition of choice for further instructions and dates on Post UTME screening.
The EKSU General JAMB cut off is fixed at 180.
Each Year thousands of students apply for admission into the Ekiti State University but unfortunately due to the high number of students wishing to study in EKSU, the admission processes is competitive and admissions is given based on the higher the jamb and Post UTME scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
This post will provide a full list of EKSU cut off mark for all its courses and admission requirements to student in the Ekiti State University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Ekiti State University are as follows;
1. 200 – All Engineering courses
2. 180 – All Basic Medical sciences courses
3. 240 – Medicine, Surgeon, Pharmacy and Law
4. 180 – All Agricultural and educational courses
5. 180 – All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences
Below are the documents candidates must provide in the screening excercise;
– SSCE result and JAMB registration print out
– Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
– Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
– A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
– Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip
EKSU Cut off Mark 2018/2019
EKSU Cut off Mark 2018/2019 and Departmental Cut off Point.
EKSU JAMB cut off mark
Cut off mark for all courses
Ekiti State University Admission 2018/2019
how to calculate eksu cut off mark
eksu departmental cut off point
eksu cut off mark for medicine and surgery
eksu cut off mark for law
cut off mark for business administration in eksu
cut off mark for medicine in eksu
cut off mark for linguistics in eksu