WARNING TO ALL STUDENTS
– Candidates are warned in their own interest, not to take MOBIL PHONES or GSM HANDSETS into the Examination Hall.
C- andidates are therefore advised to drop their Mobile Phones or GSM Handsets before entering the Examination Hall as anyone caught violating this instruction will be stopped from continuing with the examinations and the paper will be cancelled.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO ALL CANDIDATES
1. The Examination fee, once paid, is not refundable.
2. Please note that all old Entry forms/Vouchers are no longer valid.
3. Students who applied for exemption from any level or subject of the examinations are advised to confirm that their applications are successful before making payment for the examination fee at any commercial bank in Nigeria and UBA PLC in Douala, Cameroun.
4. Candidates are not allowed to apply for EXEMPTION and Examination at the same time.
5. The registration period for the examination is between Tuesday February 13 and Friday MAY 4,, 2018.
The Website will be closed a day after the last day of the registration.
6. Candidates are advised to DOWNLOAD Their EXAMINATION DOCKET FROM The Institute’s WEBSITE 5days to the Examination dates.
PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION ENTRIES
ABSENCE FROM AN EXAMINATION – Examination entries cannot be withdrawn after the closing date in any circumstances. The fees paid for an examination will not be refunded or transferred to subsequent examination, if a candidate decides not to attend or is unable to attend the examination.
DATA STORAGE/COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT – Mobile phones, digital diaries, hand-held computers and programmable calculators MUST NOT be brought into the hall by any candidate. All such equipment must be put-off and left in the candidates bags outside the hall. Any breach of this regulation shall be a malpractice, which shall attract stiff penalties.
Exam Registration Date and Deadline
MAY 2018 Diet Professional Examinations will take place in Nigeria, Beau, Cameroun and in London, UK Centre from Tuesday 15th to Thursday 17th MAY 2018.
DIRECTIVES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to register online for May 2018 diet examinations at the ICAN website http://www.icanexamsonline.org/professional using Pay direct.
1. Pay the correct fee for the level being applied for and obtain PAYDIRECT PAYMENT RECEIPT at any commercial bank in Nigeria, go to www.icanonline-ngr.com/paydirect and generate your Prof. Student | Examination E-Voucher
2. Click on the link at the bottom of this page for online application form.
3. Enter your STUDENT REGISTRATION NUMBER and PIN NUMBER
4. Complete the online form and click on submit.
A scanned copy (JPEG format, 20KB Maximum size, WHITE BACKGROUND, NOT WAIT AND GET) of your passport photograph is required for the online registration.
A scanned (Jpeg format) copy of your signature is also required for the online registration.
5. Print out the “COMPLETED MAY 2018 PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM”, attach voucher, deposit slip and keep for your records..
6. Visit the website after 3 days to reconfirm your registration by reaccessing the form tagged: “COMPLETED MAY 2018 PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM” using PIN voucher details.
7. Registration for the examination must be completed online – evidenced by the successful printout of the form tagged:”COMPLETED MAY 2018 PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM” NOT LATER THAN May 4, 2018.
ican May diet exam timetable and fee, ican May 2018 online registration, ican May exam fee 2018, ican ats exam fee, ats student registration form, atswa registration, ican ats past questions, ican syllabus 2018, atswa study pack, ican syllabus 2018 pdf, atswa exam fee, atswa registration, atswa study pack on public sector accounting, ats exam time table, ican ats new syllabus, ican atswa exam docket