All candidates who sat for the 2017/2018 UTME examination and have successfully undergone admission screening can now check their admission status on JAMB Admission Acceptance Page. Note that the page is to accept the admission you have been offered by your institution of choice.
You can now check 2017/2018 Admission status on JAMB Central Admission Processing System Portal.
* To begin, visit Admission Acceptance Page on http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/acceptadmission.aspx
* Then enter your JAMB Profile Email and Password
* Click on the Login button.
* Click Option button (button with 3 dash) then locate ‘Admission‘ > ‘CAPS‘.
Below are some importance facts about JAMB CAPS you should know;
– Note that once you accept an admission, it can’t be reversed.
– If you reject the admission, your profile and details becomes available in the market place for other institutions that can accept the qualification you have for the course you intend to study to offer you admission.
– Scoring higher than the cut-off mark does not guarantee admission but makes the candidate eligible for admission consideration. It is not UTME that qualifies the person. It is O level, A level that qualifies a person for admission.
– Also only candidates who meet the O’ level and A’ level requirements and other criteria set by institutions would be offered admission in 2017/2018.
– JAMB will not tolerate illegal admissions by any higher institution and students admitted illegally won’t be regularised anymore.