The National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) May-June 2018 examination will soon commence. This post will provide necessary information regarding Online Registration, Timetable.
How to Register for MAY/JUNE Examination
Registration for the 2018 May/June Certificate Examinations is now in progress. Visit any of our Examination Centres, NABTEB State and Zonal Offices nationwide for further enquiries or registration.
Before registration Candidates are advised to download and study the NABTEB examination materials listed below;
1. NABTEB Registration Entry Guide –HERE
4. NABTEB Examination Structure(EA25) – HERE
5. Personal Data Form
Fill the Personal data form, Submit the completed Personal Data form on the day of examination. Get the Form HERE
PURCHASE OF REGISTRATION PINs
Registration PINs for the above named examinations, primarily for private candidates are available for purchase at:
a. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City.
b. NABTEB Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos,
c. NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
d. NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they should obtain Registration PIN for each candidate from the designated selling points.
Candidates may also visit the Board’s web-site at www.registration.nabtebnigeria.org
Important Registration Guidelines for Candidates
1. Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb.
2. Click on the ‘Apply’ link.
3. Fill in the PIN, and serial number gotten from the purchased scratch card.
4. Fill the form displayed and submit.
5. Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
a. Entries that do not conform with the Board’s regulations would be rejected.
b. The Board will ensure that examinations take place as provided on the TimeTable at various centres. However, changes if any, will be communicated to candidates through the mass media or through their centres. Candidates are strongly advised to check for such vital information at their centres/NABTEB Web-site at least 3 days before the commencement of the examinations.
c. The Board reserves the right to cancel or withhold the results of any candidate in whole or in part for reasons connected with examination malpractice and irregularities.
d. The Board shall relieve its employees or agents from all responsibilities, for any injury, delay, loss or damage however caused and of whatever kind,
arising/resulting directly or indirectly from any action, neglect or default on their part while acting in the course of or connection with the Board’s Examinations.
e. The Board may reject the scripts of any candidate in any paper for which the candidate has not been duly registered.
f. Only three (3) changes would be allowed for trades/subjects after Registration. However, no change would be allowed for Bio-data entries.
MATERIALS ALLOWED FOR THE EXAMINATIONS
a. All candidates are required to supply their own pen, pencil, eraser, ink, ruler, and mathematical set.
b. Drawing Materials: Candidates are required to provide their own drawing board, Tee-square, metric scale ruler and other drawing instruments. They are also allowed to use slide rules during the examination if the need arises.
c. The use of simple, non-programmable, noiseless and cordless calculator is allowed.
d. Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination Hall with GSM Hand-set and other electronic gadgets.
Portal (mayjune.nabtebnigeria.org) Registration Guideline
– Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
– Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
To Begin NABTEB May/JUNE Registration – Click Here
How Much is NABTEB Form Price
a. Candidates intending to sit for NBC/NTC must obtain a Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00 per candidate, while ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,000 per candidate.
b. Candidates sitting for General Education (45O) are to obtain Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00.
c. The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
d. In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 administrative charges.
e. Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
The closing date for the registration of 2018 May/June Certificate Examinations is 20th April 2018.
DATE AND TIME OF EXAMINATION
a. It is imperative for candidates to check the date and the time of commencement of their papers from examination Time-table and their examination centre or from the Board’s web-site.
All morning papers would commence at 9.00 a.m., and candidates are to arrive at their examination centres at least HALF AN HOUR before the commencement of each paper.
b. No candidate is allowed to leave the hall, unless on confirmed health ground, until 30 minutes to full time for a 3-hour paper or 10 minutes to full time for an objective paper. Where a health problem is confirmed, the centre Supervisor is under instruction to ensure that question paper and other worked materials are not taken out of the examination hall. Similarly, no candidate is allowed into an examination hall 30 MINUTES after the commencement of a paper.
6. All practical/oral tests are expected to commence at 9.00 a.m. as indicated on the Time-table. Candidates must report at the centres where they are expected to write their practical/oral examination at the scheduled time on the Time-table.
7. Candidates are required to produce their Admission Notice Form each time they report for a paper.
8. Candidates are expected to conduct themselves properly while in the examination hall. Candidates found guilty of disorderly behaviour in the examination hall would be expelled from the centre.
9. All Candidates must write their names, centre numbers, candidates’ numbers and paper codes, on Answer booklets, Objective answer sheets, Graph Sheets, Drawing Sheets, and Continuation Sheets, etc in all their papers. Candidates are advised not to use office pins to secure their papers. Twine would be supplied by the Supervisor or invigilator on request.
Candidates should exercise great care in the use of furniture and equipment during the examination. They are reminded that the cost of repairs or replacement of any damaged property would be borne by those responsible for such damages.
NABTEB MAY JUNE 2018 Timetable .PDF
How to Print PHOTO Card
Candidates who are succesfully registered are required to bring a photo card to their examination centers. To Print NABTEB MAY/JUNE photocard visit https://mayjune.nabtebnigeria.org/ReprintPhotoCard.aspx or Click Here
how much is nabteb form, examination fee nabteb, registration closing date, when is nabteb starting, how much is nabteb nov/dec, form, nabteb 2018 time table, nabteb may/june registration closing date, nabteb registration 2018, nabteb official website, Personal form