This post will list out some common FRSC road offense and penalties and also how to pay for FRSC offense fees online using REMITA payment solutions.
1. TRAFFIC LIGHT/SIGN VIOLATION
2. ROAD OBSTRUCTION
3. ROUTE VIOLATION
4. DRIVER’S LICENCE VIOLATION
5. DANGEROUS DRIVING
6. SPEED LIMIT VIOLATION
7. VEHICLE LICENCE VIOLATION
8. DRIVING UNDER ALCOHOL OR DRUG INFLUENCE
9. DRIVING WITH WORN-OUT TYRE OR WITHOUT SPARE TYRE
10. DRIVING WITHOUT OR WITH SHATTERED WINDSCREEN
12. DRIVING WITHOUT SEAT BELT
Penalty: N2, 000
13. DRIVING A VEHICLE WITH FORGED DOCUMENTS
14. FAILURE TO REPORT AN ACCIDENT
15. VEHICLE NUMBER PLATE VIOLATION
16. WRONGFUL OVERTAKING
17. ROAD MARKING VIOLATION
18. CAUTION SIGN VIOLATION
19. USE OF PHONE WHILE DRIVING
20. UNAUTHORIZED REMOVAL OF OR TAMPERING WITH ROAD SIGNS
21. DO NOT MOVE VIOLATION
22. INADEQUATE CONSTRUCTION WARNING
23. CONSTRUCTION AREA SPEED LIMIT VIOLATION
24. FAILURE TO MOVE OVER
25. FAILURE TO COVER UNSTABLE MATERIALS
26. ATTEMPTING TO CORRUPT MARSHAL
27. EXCESSIVE SMOKE EMISSION
28. FAILURE TO FIX RED FLAG ON PROJECTED LOAD
29. MEDICAL PERSONNEL OR HOSPITAL REJECTION OF ROAD ACCIDENT VICTIM
30. ASSAULTING MARSHAL ON DUTY
31. OBSTRUCTING MARSHAL ON DUTY
32. CUSTODY FEE
Penalty: N200 per day after 24 hours
33. DRIVING WITHOUT SPECIFIED FIRE EXTINGUISHER
34. DRIVING A COMMERCIAL VEHICLE WITHOUT PASSENGER MANIFEST
35. DRIVING A VEHICLE WHILE UNDER 18 YEARS
36. RIDING MOTORCYCLE WITHOUT A CRASH HELMET
37. MECHANICALLY DEFICIENT VEHICLE
38. FAILURE TO INSTALL SPEED LIMITING DEVICE
How to Generate FRSC RRR code on REMITA
ALL Fines are paid into the Federal Government Revenue Account in any of the commercial Banks or online using “Remita” platform accessible through www.remita.net
1. Users are to Visit www.Remita.net and click on “Pay A Federal Government Agency” button.
2. Now, at this point, Select FRSC under MDAs; select “Offences” to pay for fines. Complete the other mandatory fields as applicable.
4. Description: You are to describe what you are paying for. This you should by typing. for example e.g I want to pay for FRSC Offences.
5. Amount To Pay(₦): Ensure you type in the amount that you want to pay e.g N10.500.
6. Payer’s Full Name : Type in your full name
7. Payer’s Email: Type in your email address
8. Payer’s Phone: Type in your phone number
9. Complete the Security Catpcha: There are ways they will provide that could help you Confirm your transaction. Some key characters will be provided, you are to enter those characters in the image into the box below it. Basically for security purpose.
10. Click “Proceed to Payment”
How to generate FRSC Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
When you are done with the above steps, you will be redirected to RRR Invoice Page to generate your RRR.
On this particular stage, you will see your RRR Code. The code is a unique code that has been given to you based on the completion of the above steps. It is given to you for the transaction. The RRR Invoice page is where you see many options to make the payments.
FRSC Remita Payment Methods
1. Pay Now with Internet Banking
Like i said, you don’t have to carry bulky cash to the bank to make any payment. You can do it via the internet banking system. All you need do is transfer the said funds directly from your account to the beneficiary account via the Remita powered transfer. It is very notable that people should note that there may be a fee attached to this transfer methods.
When you get to the “Pay with Internet banking”column, icons of banks that supports internet banking on Remita pltform will show up.
You are to Click on any one of your choice bank you are banking with and proceed to payment.
2. Pay at a Bank Branch
For those who want to pay at any bank branch, all you simply need to do is to print the transaction receipt or copy the RRR code. Take it to your bank and pay the required amount their.
3. Pay Now with Cards or Wallets
Payments by your ATM Cards online are also other means to do payments. Just click on the card of your choice e.g. Nigerian cards: MasterCard, Visa, Verve or International Card: MasterCard, Visa. You can also pay via e-Wallet services such as PocketMONI.
When you have successful done your payment, you can now be able to download the payment receipt for other subsequent accreditation.
When you are done with payment, Take the teller / printout to the FRSC office where the booking was made.
FRSC new fine fees and payment method
frsc gifmis code
gifmis code for federal road safety commission
what is gifmis code for road safety
frsc offences and penalties
how to generate rrr code on remita
federal road safety corps gifmis code
how to generate rrr number for frsc