ALAT by WEMA bank is Nigeria’s first Virtual Dollar ATM card. This form of digital banking enables you to own a bank account via five (5) simple steps in five (5) minutes without stepping into a banking hall. It is paperless as all you require is your phone number and BVN.
This service is convient and easy to use. With ALAT, digital bank is carried out only via the ALAT Mobile App.
One of the most exciting features which will interest many customers is the ALAT dollar card which enable customers to make payment online in Dollars.
If you run online business and have challenges paying for online transactions, I recommed this service. Below are some of the benefits
Benefits of ALAT by WEMA
1. Quick Sign Up: Sign Up In 5 Minutes, Open an ALAT account from your phone with your BVN and phone number, no paperwork required.
2. Save Easily: Take the pressure off with a simple automated savings plan and earn 10% annual interest – three times the standard bank rate.
3. Request Instant Loans: Get a short-term loan whenever you’re in a pinch, few questions asked.
4. Free Card Delivery: Pick one of three bank card designs and we’ll deliver yours to you in two business days, anywhere in Nigeria, at no cost.
5. Pay in Dollars: Create a free virtual dollar card for paying online, convert naira to dollars any time.
How to Open ALAT WEMA Account Online
Start by installing ALAT on your phone or tablet from Google Play or the iOS App Store, or go to alat.ng to begin.
How to Get the WEMA Bank ALAT Mobile App
– Get the Android APK APP – HERE
– Get the iOS App – HERE
Under Referral, Be sure to enter JW7VYD
Once you have done that, you will require your phone number, your BVN and your date of birth to complete the process.
To complete your sign up, type in your email address, set a new password (a good password is a combination of letters, numbers and symbols), pick a security question and provide an answer you’ll remember easily.
That’s it! Congratulations, you can now use your ALAT account.
How to FUND ALAT Account
With a bank card from any Nigerian bank:
a.Log in to the ALAT app and Click Fund My Account.
b. Click the From Other Bank Card menu option and type the debit card details (card number, expiry date and CVV) in the fields provided.
c. Authenticate with the card PIN and type the token sent to your phone number by SMS to add the card.
d. Type the amount to be transferred from the added debit card to your ALAT account and authenticate with the card PIN and the six-digit code sent to your phone number by SMS.
To see all Methods and A Full list of FAQ on ALAT, visit www.alat.ng/faq