Bilateral Educational Agreements (BEA) Scholarship Awards offers Nigerians an opportunity to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies in one of the countries with which Nigeria has BEA in Africa, Asia and the Caribbean.
At the moment applications hasn’t been announced but you can get general information on eligibility and application guide in this post. Kindly bookmark this post for latest updates.
FIELDS OF STUDY
Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc; and Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
The eligibility criteria for Nigerian Award are as follows:
– Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honors, Upper Division.All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered Full-Time students in their second year or above in Federal or State University, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. For all Undergraduate scholarship applicants, (Physically Challenged Inclusive) must be in their second year or above and have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalent.
– Applicants must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
– The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
– It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time students.
– Change of course or institution not allowed.
– The scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of (a) Institution charges and fees and (b) Personal maintenance.
How to Apply for Nigerian Scholarship Online
All the eligible programmes for the scholarship awards are below:
i) Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Ukraine, Japan, and
ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
NOTE: BEA PROCESSING DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!’
All qualified candidates are advised to:
Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website education.gov.ng and click on READ MORE on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
Print the completed Application Form
Submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of the interview as scheduled