1. Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to a designated short code of JAMB
2. One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only
3. A confirmation code (OTP) is received by the candidate on the same number
4. The candidate presents the OTP to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate.
5. The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
Duties of Participating Financial Institutions at the CBT Centres
– Collect the confirmation code (OTP) from candidates phone
– Collect payment and issue ePINs
– Facilitate POS Payments if necessary
– Provide Evidence of Payments
– Collection of Centre Service Fees
How to Buy PIN online through Remita or Interswitch
This is for those who want to buy E-PIN online through Remita or Interswitch. To begin visit www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/buypin . Then enter your profile code.
New Payment/Collection Requirements
All transactions by CBT centers are to be cashless
CBT centres are to open bank accounts with any of the participating banks
New Registration Requirements
– No more scanning of Picture. All pictures will be captured live through USB cameras
– All registration points must have dual screens each facing the operator and candidate. Candidates must be able to review their data before submission
– Candidate must preview registration before submission
– All centres will be required to capture minimum sample of 20 candidates & create a sample 10 access points which will be monitored centrally
– All registrations require biometric fingerprint authentication to print
– LED table top lights must be provided to improve picture capture at each registration point
The sales of the UTME application forms will be official announced by JAMB soon.