JAMB 2019 REGISTRATION STEPS
How to Generate UTME Profile Confirmation Code.
- Create your profile by sending your Surname, First Name and Middle Name (where applicable) by SMS to the JAMB short code, 55019
- You will receive a 10-character confirmation code on the same telephone number which will be used to procure your ePIN
How to buy UTME ePIN via REMITA
- Visit //login.remita.net/remita/onepage/JAMB/biller.spa
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Enter your registered phone number (the one on which you received the confirmation code)
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay
- Click ‘Submit’
How to buy JAMB Direct Entry Form(ePIN) from Remita
- Candidate registers on the JAMB Portal by sending his/her Surname, First Name and other name (if applicable) by text message from the phone number that would be unique to him to 55019.
- Candidate receives a confirmation code.
- Candidate visits https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/JAMB/biller.spa
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/DE Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Enter candidate’s confirmation code received after registration via SMS
- If Phone number is already registered on JAMB, Payer name, is retrieved from JAMB otherwise, candidate has to get registered on JAMB portal as described in step 1 above.
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay.
- Once the transaction has been processed, click the “Print Receipt” button to provide the payer with his transaction receipt. The JAMB DE PIN is displayed on the payment receipt.
JAMB Registration Fee
Registration Fee is Five Thousand (N5,000) Naira Only. Additional Five Hundred (N500) Naira Only is paid to obtain the reading text “IN DEPENDENCE” for UTME Candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” for DE Candidates and $20 for Candidates from the eight foreign centres.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Direct Entry Qualification